MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Damion Dayski discussion | Page 6 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Damion Dayski discussion

MephistopheIes

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is fukin delicious :leokek:

6 months ago

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

6 days ago

Today

:pogU:

JoeyAppleAss

Fan
Aug 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Damn. IDK what to think. If she ain't lying, that's an L on the BM, and Becky for wanting to stay with him. Repeating history like a motherfucker. But, if it ain't true, his BM is a bitch for spreading falsehoods. Nowadays, anything can be forged, but I'mma need more info from BOTH sides.

MephistopheIes

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 22, 2022
She had a whole live back when the drama first came out where she played voice recordings of them arguing and she showed screenshots of a bunch of random shit as well lol.

Now personally, what anyone does or doesn't do, and decides for their baby isn't any of my business, but I don't know how anyone can say Damion doesn't have a son when there's a FHD picture of exactly that lol. He explained himself pretty well months ago when he said he wants to live his life with no strings attached.

JoeyAppleAss

Fan
Aug 3, 2022
Weirdo? I mean, yeah. He gives off "Nick Canon" vibes with the whole situation. Dude on twitter was like "He getting her pregnant" as if that sounds cute. It's kinda weird to me. As for Becky being Pregnant in the future, this dude nutted in her a total of 3 times (second collab, third collab, and the most recent one) either her birth control is super strong, or she got her shit tied. Like I said, if I were her, I'd just cut ties with him, cause baby mama drama ain't what people want to sign up for.