Tools Cyberdrop-DL: Mass Downloader for most forum sites and SimpCity threads

xoeh

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
As jules said, DDOS Guard is out of his control. I find DDoS Guard gets triggered when A) the bunkr link is newly generated (you can test this yourself) and B) when the link has received high volume of requests in the past 48 hours (so if its a popular thread here, that link is now 'hot' and will not 'cool off' for about a week. Also can be combination of A & B.)

So either be patient and run said URLs in a week or manually download unfortunately. Its just the name of the game.

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm doing some major revisions to the downloading portion currently, then I'll debug that. Then toss up the update. Then I have to rewrite the pixeldrain scraper, then figure out how to fix the rate limiting with coomer.party, then rewrite cyberfile to allow for direct downloads... The list goes on. So much shit has broken or needs fixing currently it's driving me a bit nutty. Not to mention the bunkr update coming down the pipeline I'll likely have to fix things for.

I gotchu though.

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
Yea. Can definitely do that. I need to take another look at coomer.party either way. The downloader runs into their DDOS protection and I've not found a way around it yet (I honestly haven't tried as of yet, this might be why that one is slow in all honesty).

Coomer is 3rd on my block to revisit.

I'm just finished of reverse engineering the cyberfile ajax calls and building my crawler so that the scraper will actually support that site (fuck this site).
Next I need to rebuild the pixeldrain scraper from scratch, and then I can do that when I try and fix coomer.

Love to hear you've been using it for so long though. It's been a wild ride since then.

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
A few changes, the most major one is the program now checks for free space before running / downloading.

--required-free-space Required free space (in gigabytes) for the program to run
--pixeldrain-api-key api key for premium pixeldrain (this is old at this point)

The default for free space required is 5 GB, you can set this to 0, or any number you want.

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
Well, been a few days since I've posted an update here about V4 progress. I hit the 40 hours mark on development time today for V4.

My remaining to do list currently sits at:
  • Coomer/Kemono Scraper
  • F95 Scraper
  • E-Hentai Scraper
  • parallel DL between filehosts
  • Fix: Header out of bounds error
  • Arg creation: Skip Links
  • Arg creation: remove sub folder creation
  • Arg creation: retry .part files
  • Arg creation: remove bunkr string
  • Sorting functionality
  • Proper output of unsupported / failed urls
Beyond this it's just verifying functionality, and handing it off to the beta testers. If you want to be more in the know on what is happening with development and want to be a part of the beta, shoot me a private message.

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
It's quite literally just install python (not from the windows store), make sure you have clicked the add to path button during install, download the
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. Un-Zip it, put the links you want to download in the urls.txt file and run whichever start file matches your operating system.

There is nothing to it, it isn't complicated.