MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Tools - Cyberdrop-DL: Mass Downloader for most forum sites and SimpCity threads | Page 267 | SimpCity Forums

Tools Cyberdrop-DL: Mass Downloader for most forum sites and SimpCity threads

Eldudearrino

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm confused on what that means. it will skip which files and mark them as completed in the database?

so i change the setting to true, then edit my URL.txt file to just be the links that i want to "blacklist" b/c they are dead links and will continue to fail everytime. then run it. then change my setting back to false to run it normally and it won't try to download those urls anymore?

Eldudearrino

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
right i am familiar with all the log files and the different errors. but once i have a list of URLs i dont want it to try and download anymore, what do i do with them. I was thinking you were saying i can add them to the unsupported_urls_filename txt file, but that didnt work. it just overwrote it and those urls still were in the download/scrape error logs.

EightyThree

Enthusiasm Enthusiast
Apr 3, 2022
Exactly. With that option enabled, running the program will just add URLs to history without actually attempting to download them. Then you can disable that option again, and every time you run the program from then on, it will ignore those links because they are now in your history.

DanTheFamMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Wondering if this is intended, a me thing or something server ralated but it seems that it's not grabbing / downloading more recent posts in a thread. Any ideas / help?

Tilix

The Terminal
Mar 12, 2022
Hey Jules
How to fix this problem?

Starting Cyberdrop-DL
We are running version 4.2.231 of Cyberdrop Downloader
Starting Scrape
Starting:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Error:

Eldudearrino

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
for example this one
the link is dead. it is showing as a failure in the scraper log. I added it to the URL list and togged the setting to skip_download_mark_completed as true, then ran it. but then i togged the setting back to false and swtiched back to my normal URL list, it still ends up in the scraper error log.

Is this an example of a input/output URL issue? because the same one i put in the web browser it what is in the log, its not an issue where the URL is changed.

EightyThree

Enthusiasm Enthusiast
Apr 3, 2022
My guess is that skip_download_mark_completed probably only applies to links that are about to be downloaded. That if the scraping fails for a link, it won't proceed to attempt downloading the link, so that option won't kick in at all.