EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
I canā€™t believe I waited this long to buy a complete fishnet bodysuit, and itā€™s crotchless!!

Oh no, my booty got stuck in some nets! šŸ˜³

My goal for coming week is to learn how to twerk better in the position šŸ™†šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

One picture didnā€™t do this outfit and angle justice so I also made a video :) šŸ’™ (and even more pics but I donā€™t wanna spam this outfit too much šŸ˜…)
ā˜€ļøšŸ–¤

I got two orgasms from my fuck machine šŸ¤¤
The fishnet bodysuit got so many compliments that I just had to wear it for this video!
I first play a bit with my pussy to get myself nice and wet and then I turn on the machine. šŸ˜Š
I came in missionary and then in pronebone.
Enjoy!!

fuck machine, 13$/10:56min - 1.20$/min

Oiled up dildo riding on the bathtub 8+ min
I went for a workout, got home, took a shower and then got horny. I put my dildo on the bathtub and started having some fun with it! Iā€™m not gonna talk too much about what happens in the video, you can find out yourself ;)
After I orgasm my legs are literally shaking and having trouble keeping me upšŸ˜… I think I ended up doing two workoutsā€¦

A striptease with a little twist

Matching sets try on
There was a lounge underwear sale this week and I got some new sets :)
Iā€™m in loooveee with the first set! Itā€™s feels buttery smooth and I think it fits perfectly. The second set is also super cute but the full back bottoms looked way too big for me, I was surprised when I opened the package. They did fit me, but they are low waisted so Iā€™m not too sure what I think about those. Should I keep them?
And the color of last set is just amazing šŸ˜

this video really made me consider talking through try on hauls the next time, I think it would be fun to!

Anal and double penetration!
Today I used a dildo in my ass for the first time and tried double penetration šŸ˜Œ
You can tell by how wet I get just how much Iā€™m loving it. I first use a butt plug and two small dildoā€™s to prepare for the bigger dildo. Enjoy!! (I know I did šŸ˜‡)

Includes: butt plug, small dildos, ā€˜normalā€™ sized dildo, and oil

Anal and double penetration!
Today I used a dildo in my ass for the first time and tried double penetration šŸ˜Œ
You can tell by how wet I get just how much Iā€™m loving it. I first use a butt plug and two small dildoā€™s to prepare for the bigger dildo. Enjoy!! (I know I did šŸ˜‡)

Includes: butt plug, small dildos, ā€˜normalā€™ sized dildo, and oil

Am I the only one getting sn error when trying to download?

Back
Top Bottom