Simp Chat Cupofchaiii (rosezara) - Discussion Thread

Camgirlhunt19

Superfan
Apr 2, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
❗️so here it is ❗️- Heads up

This mf agent is very smart, I asked her for a blowjob video in some outfit and first she denies and then later on when I convinced her she said yes she will sell it to me. So before purchasing i have asked her if it’s the same outfit in video and it’s bj ? ( bcoz she doesn’t share preview / screenshots mostly ) and she said yes it’s the same outfit video you are looking for, when I bought it was some pictures of her in that outfit and not a bj video, so then I confessed her wtf was wrong with her as she promised a bj in out and just send images in outfit ( that too with no face) and the excuse for that is “ I didn’t say it’s bj video I just said yes it’s the same outfit video you are looking for” evens tho when I mentioned her 1000s wanted a bj Bj bj bj in that outfit. Later had to run back and forth to help support for an refund, luckily I got it as she share images not video in which we agreed, is she might had sent some shit video my money would have been gone.

So make sure to clear every fucking thing before getting anything from her , she keeps on ducking with same answers so she doesn’t have to answer to, her silver line “ omg are you serious ?” “Just open it and show me your actions “, again make sure to clean cut the talk, let her write it in text. Then only buy

Reactions: madmaxxx