Simp Chat Cupofchaiii (rosezara) - Discussion Thread

madmaxxx

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
does anyone know if she does real BJ vids? I asked her and she said yes but I have to join her VIP

Moog213

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
Last year I called her out on not living up to her “deals” and promotions like “bonus content if you buy now”. I was a top 5% fan dumping her bands every month. She was always annoyed or “getting sleepy” when I brought up her owing me content. You would think someone that spoiled her would get spoiled back (quote from her page 😭) She said she was trying to keep up but it was hard by herself.
The next day she pulled me from mass messages and stopped sending me VIP deals. Called her out on that and she lied and said I was still on them. Total bs. Shortly after that her personality changed and she stopped calling me by my name. That was when I realized she switched to management and had me talking to them. (They didn’t know her name was Zara 💀)
Long story shorter, she lies, a lot. I recouped money from OF for her false advertising. I suggest reporting her account for things that violate ToS and press OF staff for refunds. They refuse at first, but didn’t like me saying I was looking into legal advice and taking my business elsewhere, refunding me hundreds back. Any inappropriate messages/roleplay should be reported including:
-Roleplay involving violence, fisting, rape
-Content containing nudity or sexual acts in a public place (parking garage)
-False advertising; content not as described, low quality, unsatisfactory, or unfulfilled promotions
-Harassment, degradation
Enough violations and she faces suspensions/ permanent ban.

Reactions: Cupid Ye and Zemoto

Zemoto

Lurker
May 8, 2024
I asked her about the discord and the ring my phone or whatever and “she” keeps saying its not working properly and that she has people looking into it 😭.

Moog213

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I’ve made getting her account perma banned a special project of mine. Sending her to Fansly where she’ll have to price content cheaper. 👋
Already got her greasy ass suspended once 🫠
At the very least when the violations add up future fans will get less scamming and shitty management, more fairly priced content with clear cut descriptions.

Reactions: Camgirlhunt19

cheese327

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
It's like these girls think they'll never be 40. Some are making serious money, but most are making not much to decent, definitely not retirement money, and yet they squander this golden opportunity to make some serious money for little effort. OnlyFans/Fansly is crying out for e-girls that make actually good content consistently, but most put out worthless dogshit 10-30 clips and then have a breakdown and have to take a 'break' because it's 'too much'.

Moog213

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
Awhile back she used the word “rape” (spelled “rap3”) during message roleplay more than once. Once I got sick of her treating me like I wasn’t shit even though I paid my way to VIP and then some, I flipped the script and reported those messages along with other ToS violations.
She stopped posting and messaging for a few days so it appeared OF put her account on hold and under review.
Amazing she didn’t get a harsher punishment for dropping the r-bomb more than once