EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

I wonder about all this hotwifes/OF models who show their face, like how do they handle real life family stuff?
parents / sibling / relatives finding out that your fucking bunch of bbcs and your husband is cuckold.

But most importantly, kids.
Imagine someone is school walking up to you one day and playing video of your mom in bbc gangbang :D
"Emotional Damage" :D

don't they consider all this things?

People have been kinky freaks with or without families for ages -- with kids you just have to be more discreet.

But I imagine if you're showing your face on OnlyFans and stuff, your family probably knows what you do and just steers totally, totally clear of it.

This particular fetish -- hotwifing, cucking, whatever -- is hot and fun, and I have to imagine many of these OF hotwives start off just as normal couples looking to spice things up, but I think when you see how much $$$ can be made, it can go from a fun fetish easy to conceal/work around your schedule to a public, revenue-generating business, with all that entails.

Back
Top Bottom