EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

If we analyze everything down to the smallest detail, he would only need to fix his teeth to be in total perfection. This is the only time I think a hotwife doesn't have to have surgery, I hope she never does:peepoBless:

Let her ease into it. Step by step. Into the world of Hotwifing!
But if they are already in the mud hehe, it seems that you mean that they are newbies. If they were newbies, the husband wouldn't be cleaning up the cum from all the BBCs that come inside his wife, which in my opinion is one of the last things couples do.

But if they are already in the mud hehe, it seems that you mean that they are newbies. If they were newbies, the husband wouldn't be cleaning up the cum from all the BBCs that come inside his wife, which in my opinion is one of the last things couples do.
Well, I guess they are still managing one-on-one session with the bull. I was talking about threesome with two bulls, then a gangbang, then a DVP, Anal, and the list goes on!

I wonder about all this hotwifes/OF models who show their face, like how do they handle real life family stuff?
parents / sibling / relatives finding out that your fucking bunch of bbcs and your husband is cuckold.

But most importantly, kids.
Imagine someone is school walking up to you one day and playing video of your mom in bbc gangbang :D
"Emotional Damage" :D

don't they consider all this things?
Some live the life openly so it doesn't affect them, PantyNectar as an example. But I know some it's ruined their lives, job loss, having to move etc

Agree, when they start filming you can bet that they have already experience. Now its time to monetize it.

Back
Top Bottom