EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

I wonder about all this hotwifes/OF models who show their face, like how do they handle real life family stuff?
parents / sibling / relatives finding out that your fucking bunch of bbcs and your husband is cuckold.

But most importantly, kids.
Imagine someone is school walking up to you one day and playing video of your mom in bbc gangbang :D
"Emotional Damage" :D

don't they consider all this things?

I wonder about all this hotwifes/OF models who show their face, like how do they handle real life family stuff?
parents / sibling / relatives finding out that your fucking bunch of bbcs and your husband is cuckold.

Imagine someone is school walking up to you one day and playing video of your mom in bbc gangbang :D

Money is a powerful drug. No one is going to remember or care about any of this in 20 years.

Yeah, it is very crazy that your acquaintances see how your wife is fucked in front of you and watch the videos, it is also very crazy that your children can see it. but that's the world today, it's crazy but I think it's becoming very common and in the future it will be normal. ($$)

Yeah, it is very crazy that your acquaintances see how your wife is fucked in front of you and watch the videos, it is also very crazy that your children can see it. but that's the world today, it's crazy but I think it's becoming very common and in the future it will be normal. ($$)
My two cents. I know personally of someone who was quite famous in the hotwife exposure stuff, but then got doxxed. She took down almost all her stuff. However, the internet never forgets and she is still afraid till date. So initially, the money, thrill and appreciation may be motivating factors, but soon their value over time depricates and the other social factors take over. And true, this hotwife stuff is becoming more popular by the day, but the sad reality is that it does destroy the family structure.

Back
Top Bottom