Simp Chat CottontailVA's Discussion Thread

G

GodricktheGolden

0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Personally, I don't think that she recorded it. The absurdity of doing something like that seems to be what she uses to entice people to go the extra mile to attend her VRchat meet ups. There was another one recently but I don't know if anything happened there. I skimmed the discord and no one seems to be talking about this one much at all.
It seems that we can only hope that someone was eager enough to record something these two times or that someone will do it at the next meetup in December. I think there was one guy in her tw*tter threads implying that he had "links" to sell, but I wasn't going to send money to some rando on the internet and risk getting scammed.
When I have the money (and lack of shame) to buy OF content in the future, I will likely bring stuff back for you guys. However, I have neither the time nor willingness to become a tier 3 sub, fill out a form, and do whatever the fuck else to listen to her get fucked in a virtual room full of other men (that will probably be fapping).
I'm a degenerate with a voyeur/exhibition fetish but I'm not that desperate.

alsoheretojackit

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
didn't lee just interact with her on valorant for the first time a couple months ago? kinda weird if it's "someone I wanted to fuck for literally years"

like, his career barely just skyrocketed around january 2022, either she's a LONG time fan (and if she was I think she would have pushed for a collab much sooner) or it's just someone else not correlated to her streams and someone around her adult VA job sphere

also lee has painted fingernails and the guy in the teaser didn't lmao

JerkOffChampionSupreme900

Fan
Jul 29, 2023
Reset the clock they're out in full again.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago