EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

She did close it because of leaks and people from her country.. and i think also her family and best friend put pressure on her. She deeply know that she could be crazy rich but something is holding her.
How do you know this? Did she have a IG live talking about it or something?

How do you know this? Did she have a IG live talking about it or something?
Eden Sellam her best friend unfollowed as soon she opened her OF, Israeli parents are much more traditionalist than us in the western part. Coral already said that the Israeli who follow her on OF and IG are making the things worst, she IP ban all the Israeli from her OF account.

And she didn't like it the fact that a fake telegram was create under her name, and same for a Snapchat user who try to sell nudes of her.

Eden Sellam her best friend unfollowed as soon she opened her OF, Israeli parents are much more traditionalist than us in the western part. Coral already said that the Israeli who follow her on OF and IG are making the things worst, she IP ban all the Israeli from her OF account.

And she didn't like it the fact that a fake telegram was create under her name, and same for a Snapchat user who try to sell nudes of her.
Okay I understand this. But did she post anything about it on her stories? I haven’t followed her that closely the past months, but I know that she can be quite vocal about the topics that are close to her.

Back
Top Bottom