EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coffey Sisters - Discussion Thread

As a non-customer maybe it isn't my place to say but why don't these girls, especially, do high quality stuff at the beach and outdoors photoshoot. Onlyfans has been a disaster at large. Even classier influencer types just make weird low quality poorly shot clips awkwardly playing with themselves in a dissociative state or over exposed close ups of rubbing dry fanny. It's a real outrage!

As a non-customer maybe it isn't my place to say but why don't these girls, especially, do high quality stuff at the beach and outdoors photoshoot. Onlyfans has been a disaster at large. Even classier influencer types just make weird low quality poorly shot clips awkwardly playing with themselves in a dissociative state or over exposed close ups of rubbing dry fanny. It's a real outrage!
Yeah that is true therir instagram posts are top quality ones but their videos are very lame I don't know why is that they need to hire a professional photographer or maybe idk im also a non customer so i have a doubt it is only their low quality vids is leaking or is all their videos are lame

20230819_152125e84c1dbeb167de2c.md.jpg 20230819_1521192b652a392ec8ec36.md.jpg

I think its mainly because they are really bad at it. Photos can be edited and you can do a nice pose and thats that... but then you see the videos where they look rather clueless, like; "i know i have big boobs, lets just toss them around"... Ellie tried some dildo vids but her "acting" and roleplaying ruins it all 😅🙈

Oof. They look better without makeup.

Ruby looks like a child in the latest video.

Gorgeous pussy on show though, best I've seen in years

I guess some people are on Hollys IG telling her to put weight back on. Apparently she really hates that. Seems more or less normal to me not drastically underweight if height is anything to go off but definitely lost a lot of lean tissue too so makes it seem like maybe one of those GLP-1 agonist like wegovy. A bit lazy for a athlete but not my business to each their own.

I guess some people are on Hollys IG telling her to put weight back on. Apparently she really hates that. Seems more or less normal to me not drastically underweight if height is anything to go off but definitely lost a lot of lean tissue too so makes it seem like maybe one of those GLP-1 agonist like wegovy. A bit lazy for a athlete but not my business to each their own.
Well she had gorgeous fat boobs before she lost weight, now they're saggy. I'm afraid that's what will happen to Bonnie if she looses weight, which is unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom