EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coffey Sisters - Discussion Thread

Are these girls dead in the water? Funny thing, once they started to get 'naked' they became less hot, if that makes sense.
I honestly think at least 3 of 4 wound up with eating disorders. Holy and Ruby definitely. And because of the same issues started just editing the shit out of their pictures, and became self conscious/awkward in vids. Its too bad. an eating disorder removes the 'good' fat. its like the worst kind of plastic surgery gone wrong- why people whove had them look older than they are, and have the sunken eye/face thing, and saggy 'fatty' parts (like boobs/butt). hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm about as sure as I can be from following them for a few years now

Someone can dm me ruby website link. Can't remenber...

Was she pretty slutty? Or would you have never guessed
All of the white boys wanted to smash but I think she just wanted bbc tbh cause I saw her many times just hanging around 2 black jacked football players and I’m pretty sure they ran trains on her after school lol. she has a white boyfriend now but Im pretty sure he lets her get some on the side if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom