Simp Chat Claudsnation / asmrclaudy - Simp Chat

MightyKnight

Prominent Citizen
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Did everyone else feels like all her content is going down the drain lately, not just her patreon content, but her actual regular ASMR too. It's like she is not even trying anymore.

Her spicy content used to be good back in her onlyfans.com/claudyboo days, now almost every video is the same stuff except for the role(secretary,nurse...), but she literally does the same thing over and over, always with her "I'm lazy or bored face".

But her regular ASMR is also pretty bad right now, since she moved into her new apartment the audio quality is pretty much trash. You can hear her
noisy A/C running high or the wind rattling her building windows, and sometimes you can even hear her neighbors, all being louder than her voice. The image quality was bad before since she record it on her phone, that's why some of her videos looks grainy or low quality under low light. But her voice is what I like from her ASMR. She have one of the sweetest and most relaxing voices you can hear in ASMR, Sadly lately you cant even enjoy that properly since her noisy new apartment.

Also what bother's me is that she is not trying to improve things, for example other ASMR Artist's will invest in new equipment to produce better content, but she keeps recording stuff with her phone. And sometimes she doesn't even put effort in getting ready or to try to look good for a video, Sometimes you can literally tell when She hasn't taken a shower for a while lol, or that she just woke up and started recording right away.

It's a bit sad though, I really hope she goes back into at least trying or improving things up. Since she is one of my favorite Streamers.

Last edited:

Mio737

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
I noticed a change in her willingness to share sexy content shortly after she met her BF. I mean... I can understand.
And Patreon also imposed some restrictions of her content, that's maybe why we start to see some repetitive stuff.
About her equipment It doesn't really bother me.
But on the other hand, I cancelled my patreon subscription, cause things were less spicy.

font

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah, her content definitely fluctuates both audibly and visually, But what I don't understand is why she continues to do these sfw versions of more "nsfw" scenarios. For example, her bikini video was just her trying on bikinis OVER clothes. There's obviously a restriction to her showing skin, but why make a video like that when that's kinda the point lol. Even without showing skin, she could definitely ramp up her quality. You can tell she avoids putting in more effort than she "needs".

MightyKnight

Prominent Citizen
Mar 13, 2022
Even with the "Effortless quality" content, she currently sit at 785 PATRONS. and a good chunk of her patrons are in the $30 or $65 tiers. So that can explain the lack of effort with her content, No matter how low effort she puts in, there's always going to be people paying for it .

You cant really blame her, but still here hoping we get to see good content from her again.

dkdoc

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Even her best content would be considered mild by most Onlyfans/Patreon standards. Back on the SEG forums her wildest content were pictures in terms of how much she showed. There were a few pictures of her in a shower but even then I'm pretty sure she had a shirt on and a pink or cream colored thong. She's never even done implied nudity as far as I'm aware.

Somebody might have those pictures and can reupload them. They seem to have been lost in the transfer from the old forum to here.

Some random simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What sucks is that everyone shares the same old OF stuff that was from her first 3 months on OF. Before she cancelled her OF, she had some decent pics in those boy shorts without a g-string, and great cameltoe (still mild but best for her). Seems no one saved those or her old twitch streams.