Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

Level5Malphite

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It happens on every site with comments allowed. It's the same reason another popular girl's discussion thread was changed on this very site to

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

People looking their gift horses in the mouth with surprise pikachu face when the horses decide to stop running.
Surprised Meme GIF

Bussinpoots69

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 5, 2022
To me she looked quite drunk and sunbeat and her eyes were dark and she looked tired too. Her skin was almost leathery from too much sun over the summer. Her tits still look fantastic and I'm still so turned on by her but yah, I agree she looked like a cheap whore spread wide talking about her pussy lips showing and then proceeding to likely intentionally fully display her asshole for almost a full minute while she rubbed her pussy and nearly fucking creamed herself. I find that kind of thing by a married woman to be hot as fuck buy I'm sure some of yall youngn's weren't really into it. To each his own I suppose. I hope she gets fully nude soon though before she wastes her opportunity to look her best while fully nude. She wants it for sure but she has to be holding back for her hubby. She is nasty and wants to be fucked raw by a pack of dudes but she is riding some invisible line of infidelity. Her hubby is either lying to himself or scared to tell her he wants it too. You wouldn't let your wife "accidentally" display her butthole to tens of thousands of people multiple times unless you really wanted it. Few non nude models go fully nude and keep my attention but she would hold it I'm sure. I bet within one year of showing her tits she is fucking another dude raw with a creampie finish. And double or nothing it's a BBC and hubby isn't even joining her, just watching. But yah I'm not sure of her age but she looks about 33 and I'd still tear it up for years to come.

Bussinpoots69

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 5, 2022
Your right, but he has the choice to leave her if she does. But he hasn't and that's why you know he likes it. But a good wife respects their partner. A good husband does the same. But again, he doesn't have to stay with her if she is going to put her bootyhole on diaplay and so that's likely the line she feels like the is walking. But in reality he is likely fine with her getting railed by a group of dudes and just watching.

Boo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
y'all realize they make these videos and photos as a team right? She told him she wanted to be a model/celebrity back when they met in college or some shit and so they made her one together. He'd be fine with her taking all the dick in the world if the price is right...it's just business.

bond005

Tier 1 Sub
May 20, 2024
guys don t get me wrong it s her body and she has the final words of what she expose on videos and photos she certainly like to hear all these males jerking off and move a step further dont forget it s a good chance JULY livestream will be the last for a while knowing she will be back for sure because her mother and brother will stay at her place for while

DannoOMG

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
I am always amazed when a girl like this draws the line at basic full frontal exposed nudity but then does stuff like shove gemstones in their assholes, spread their legs where it looks like they are trying to rip a major fart, suck giant black dildos, rub their cunts until they moan and lick their boyfriends boner through clothing. But don't ever take professional nude photos of yourself so we can marvel at your body. That is obscene!

STPeach used to do the same shit. She would twerk her asshole into a camera or be in weird looking poses and facial expressions like she is having an IBS attack and about to shit herself.

Women sometimes draw a very strange line in their head to convince themselves one thing is filthy and beneath them and the other is acceptable. Not an angry rant, just puzzles me sometimes.

sparkplugss

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
I'm chatting up her bf on his insta and he says they filmed more "b/g stuff" this weekend. He's apparently totally down, but she's still a little on the fence. Got a feeling like she's gonna get there eventually, but it'll take time. She's come a long way though...

Dragonboy159

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 5, 2022
Allow me and my genius intellect to piece together a possible explanation. It's a mix of three things:

1. YOU CAN ONLY TEASE SO MUCH, eventually you have to give in and show more. Now, she's slowly done this over the years, a nipslip here, a bit of lip there, but it's been too little too slowly. Combine this with point two and we have a nasty combo.

2. WE'VE SEEN EVERYTHING, from her tits to her pussy lips to her clit and even a little more in certain shower videos. Even her chocolate starfish winking like a sly dog. But these are also teases, a little too piecemeal to give us a whole show. IE she aint masturbating completely nude jamming a dildo inside herself and orgasming like a fish outta water. She's shown everything but really nothing and it's gotten old, at least to me.

3. AGE. She's still stunning but her youthful looks are dying and she's maturing in a beautiful way and perhaps that aint to some people's taste. I find her still attractive but not in the same was as she was when she first started psoting pics. Still hot but in a more mature way ya know.

I need a life I swear to god. This is what the male loneliness epidemic does to some people. Get out there and explore brothers learn a new skill. read books ( I like the second apocalypse series) and do new shit. We're gonna make it bros