EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

I'm plenty chill-lax, but obviously I was lacking context, my Thot Decoder Ring is at the shop for repairs...

but all good, man, appreciate the clue in. (y):-)
relax. It was a joke. For the real reason. If its only Patreon I can imagine that it is because no one cares about her Patreon streams. If its all her live streams than there is something going on. What I do not know I just followed the "meme" about the live streaom from May^

JULY VIP LIVE STREAM! 😈
Save the Date! Saturday July 29 @6pm EDT 💕
Last month's hot tub live stream was a success so let's do it AGAIN! 💦
This is weather permitting, if it decides to rain that day, the live stream will be inside😘

Tip $100 in messages or on this post and I will add you to the VIP list!🤫📃

SPOTS ARE LIMITED! 🥵

Last chance to sign up is at 5:30pm on Saturday the 29th (30min before the livestream starts) HOT TUB YES VERY MUCH BUT 6 PM I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE IT I FINISH WORK AT 6 SO 6H30 MIN WOULD BE FINE ALSO SUNDAY WOULD BE FINE FOR ALOT OF US

2316x3088_6bed10081c977371689c0448feaecbd3ddf9ab9f3124402c.md.jpg

JULY VIP LIVE STREAM! 😈
Save the Date! Saturday July 29 @6pm EDT 💕
Last month's hot tub live stream was a success so let's do it AGAIN! 💦
This is weather permitting, if it decides to rain that day, the live stream will be inside😘

Tip $100 in messages or on this post and I will add you to the VIP list!🤫📃

SPOTS ARE LIMITED! 🥵

Last chance to sign up is at 5:30pm on Saturday the 29th (30min before the livestream starts) HOT TUB YES VERY MUCH BUT 6 PM I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE IT I FINISH WORK AT 6 SO 6H30 MIN WOULD BE FINE ALSO SUNDAY WOULD BE FINE FOR ALOT OF US

2316x3088_6bed10081c977371689c0448feaecbd3ddf9ab9f3124402c.md.jpg
Her streams are about 2h long. If it starts at 6PM and ends at about 8PM by the end lighting will be an issue and will affect video quality. It happened in her last stream. Somebody should explain that to her and ask her if she can use artificial lighting.

Propre to Dreyar for posting the live!

I watched it and man was it not as good as normal. I didn’t see any slips and her most see through was a bikini top. Don’t recommend watching imo, watch the older ones
Did Christina cum in this live? It's a little frustrating that she leaves us hanging everytime she touches herself

Propre to Dreyar for posting the live!

I watched it and man was it not as good as normal. I didn’t see any slips and her most see through was a bikini top. Don’t recommend watching imo, watch the older ones
What older one would you recommend? There’s a bunch and some are shitty and some are a lot better! Would love some insight.

FIRST OF ALL IT WAS NOT THE WORST AND NOT THE BEST ALSO SHE NEVER DID CUM ON LIVESTREAM ONLY ONCE WAS VERY CLOSE SHE SAID IN THE PAST BUT I DON T REMEMBER WHICH ONE ALSO MOST OF THE POSTING HERE COME FROM BOND 006 AND YORKY 777 FROM OTHER WEBSITE CONCERNING CK
Agreed. A couple of pussy slips, nice see through action, and at least 3 nip slips.

Mini LIVE STREAM Try-On!!! 😈
Save the date! Next Saturday, August 12th 7pm EDT I will be doing a LIVE try-on!
This is different than my VIP live streams, this is a little more casual but still very SEXY! 😏
This will be $50 to join. Come and hangout with me LIVE while I try on sexy lingerie, bikinis, slingkinis, heels and more!🥵

Mini LIVE STREAM Try-On!!! 😈
Save the date! Next Saturday, August 12th 7pm EDT I will be doing a LIVE try-on!
This is different than my VIP live streams, this is a little more casual but still very SEXY! 😏
This will be $50 to join. Come and hangout with me LIVE while I try on sexy lingerie, bikinis, slingkinis, heels and more!🥵
$50 To watch a "casual" Live sream of her basically do a Clothing Haul?........😒

Back
Top Bottom