EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

I’d be less frustrated with her content if she didn’t finger herself a year ago. it’s the regression thats most disappointing.
i agree 100%, i occasionally check her out and have to say she goin in the reverse direction from those anal beads and buttplug vids. just saw her new livestream and have to say thats some some PG 13 sh it. all that sweet simp money just going to waste man , it should be spent on some worthy causes, like getting her to bounce on that big ass "Tyrone" dildo, u kno what i'm sayin...

think it was september livestream or som
Oh yeah, she’s done that under the panty fingering a couple times I think. These OF “models” make no sense, do a JOI, use a vibrator, anal stuff, suck off a giant dildo but no nip. Meanwhile actual actresses/models show nip

Last edited:
Oh yeah, she’s done that under the panty fingering a couple times I think. These OF “models” make no sense, do a JOI, use a vibrator, anal stuff, suck off a giant dildo but no nip. Meanwhile actual actresses/models show nip
She does all that stuff to keep interest up because she's not willing and likely never will show real nudity like going topless or showing pussy. She's been around long enough that if it hasn't happened already it never will. It's especially dumb because she's had many nip slips where her tits are clearly out but refuses to go that direction.

She does all that stuff to keep interest up because she's not willing and likely never will show real nudity like going topless or showing pussy. She's been around long enough that if it hasn't happened already it never will. It's especially dumb because she's had many nip slips where her tits are clearly out but refuses to go that direction.
It's dumb but for some girls their tits are basically their main attraction. There is this girl strawberrytabby that only goes fully topless for her VIPs. Like in her normal OnlyFans lives, she could have her pussy out but will have pasties on. I think the same applies to Christina Khalil. The day CK releases a fully topless video, I think her following drops by at least 30 percent.

To be fair she's basically shown us everything alrdy. I can happily support any model that delivers before retirement and CK did indeed.

Also, always a chance she goes above and beyond in her final livestream - if she really is preggers though won't be any alcohol so whose to say how wild it could be...?

why is everyone assuming she's pregnant ? probably just switching to a different platform, letting things simmer... or maybe dealing with something medical / illness ? she broke up with that douchebag ? I mean, as long as we're crafting scenarios... 🤷‍♀️
relax. It was a joke. For the real reason. If its only Patreon I can imagine that it is because no one cares about her Patreon streams. If its all her live streams than there is something going on. What I do not know I just followed the "meme" about the live streaom from May^^

Back
Top Bottom