Tools Chaturbate Stream Recorder

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is a tool for recording chaturbate streams via ffmpeg. Just paste the chaturbate streamer url, select a save folder, and record. It is simple, though I didn't see any other tools here for doing this, just browser extensions and addons and stuff like that.

Read the _readme.txt in the mega for instructions and more info. You can post here if you have any problems.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Anyone try it out or have problems or anything?

I've updated the script a few days ago. It will wait for the girl to go online, and then begin recording. So you can set it before bed for example and wake up to a nice stream.

Also testing the next version myself. It will forever wait and then record and then wait and then record... until you close the program. So if you have a favorite camgirl you can set it up once and her streams will always be recorded for you.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You don't need to do anything with the ffmpeg file.

If you copied the chaturbate url exactly from the browser and didn't mistype it, and they are streaming live, it should eventually say 'Recording stream...' within 30 seconds max after you press start. I just tried it out on a random girl's stream and it still works so they did not suddenly change their html/webpage content.

The method I'm using to detect if the very streamer is live is simple but hasn't failed yet, just checking for the string "room_status\u0022: \u0022public" in the html. Their room status might be called something other than "public". I have not seen another status for a public stream, but if that is the problem I'll need to find out what else there is.

If you can remember the username of the chaturbate stream you tried recording, that would be helpful. Also if you can just try it out on other random girls' streams. You did not specify it failing on multiple streams, that is important to know. Thanks.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022

New version 4 added to mega if anyone wants to try it out, I have tested it for a few days without issue. Previous versions are in the 'older versions' mega folder in case you have a problem with the newest.

Enter url or their plain username now. Paste button for entering username. Open folder button to open directory you have set for recordings, to see what you've recorded. Watch stream button, which will just open and play the stream locally as its being recorded. A bug fix for something that so far has happened only once, when a camgirl starts and stops their stream almost instantly. And more helpful messages about any issues, like if they are away/private, username doesn't exist, offline, if stream cant be found... functionally the same as previous version aside from the bug fix.

Next I will look into specifying the stream's resolution you would like to record. I think right now it picks the highest resolution by default, I'm not exactly sure.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If you're asking me, when I have a problem involving my computer, I like to write software or small programs to solve that problem. As long as a program does what you need it do and does what it claims, then it's perfect. This is why adobe photoshop or microsoft word hasn't killed off simple programs like mspaint or notepad.

baconator696

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
CTB Recorder supports most cam sites and I've been using it flawlessly for years now,
you just add the girls you want to record, and it will record automatically when they get on; and at what ever resolution you want
there is even a docker version that I use, so you can host it on a little server, or raspberry pi to run all day