Simp Chat Charly Jordan - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Independent model, DJ and social media sensation who has worked with brands such as Pura Vida, Forever 21 and Revolve. Her Instagram account boasts more than 4 million followers.

Before Fame​

As a child she played competitive soccer for 12 years and competed in track for four years. She was a three-time state champion in track and signed a full-ride track scholarship which she later turned down.

Trivia​

She has made videos for music festivals all over the world like Pal Norte, EDC and Coachella.

Family Life​

She grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada alongside her four younger brothers and two younger sisters. She also lived in Costa Rica for two years. She later became based in Los Angeles. In 2020, she began dating
, but the two broke up the following year. She previously dated Robert Graham. She has been romantically linked to

Associated With​

She has been photographed by photographers such as
and

pokierany

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
every time i see a DM from her account i think it's nice but i can bet my left nut that its not even remotely what it says

like if there was a chance that she actually posted a nude photos id buy it but judging by what others have posted it 100% BS

or am i wrong? any1 here with better exp with her DMs?
does she actually delivers yet noone shares?

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
no one shares because her page is just glorified instagram at this point as it goes with these kind of girls. these captions are laughable
i was subbed early on,when she just joined and when she was posting half decent stuff,topless but covered ofc,seethroughs and even nip slips if if i recall correctly. but,as expected,after she gained followers and started earning more she started to put out IG type of stuff,i unsubbed after she charged 60$ for 4 "topless" pics - two handbras and two of her holding her pathetic dog...one of lamest scammers on site in my opinion.

Reactions: Cookieman22

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
She basically has the typical social media person Onlyfans. Content she could have put on Instagram. Nothing more risqué than hand bras. An agency runs it like most social media people have and she has little to do with it. The agency clickbaits and scams in their captions, messages, and posts. They use the reputation of Onlyfans and sex work to make you think she might do nudity and harder content.

I would say like 95% of social media people follow this pattern with their Onlyfans/Fansly/Fanfix/Fanhouse, etc.

Cookieman22

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022

I'm surprised that she can get away with promising (more or less) explicit pics like that, and then presumably not delivering. Doesn't OF have any type of rules against this? I know they have a "report" function next to a DM but not sure if it actually does anything? You'd think it was against their terms of service for their creators to charge a lot of money for a product that is not delivered.

pokierany

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
with her dj gig and new BF there's even less chance of any proper OF content

not that there was a lot before but we still got that see through shower vid and that weird hue topless shot a long time ago