EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Charly Jordan - Discussion Thread

Guess she was obliged to provide some photos every month by a contract with some agency. Expired it, she simply says byebye to OF šŸ˜…

Guess she was obliged to provide some photos every month by a contract with some agency. Expired it, she simply says byebye to OF šŸ˜…
if her dj gig fails she might get back into the online whoring and hopefully full time without an agency
chicks earn a lot with OF and i doubt her dj skills can pay as much as proper OF account

Lets also not forget her attempts at starting an acting career...if you can call what she did in the Ted series acting. I think she must've blown her way into that role :MEGALUL:

Lets also not forget her attempts at starting an acting career...if you can call what she did in the Ted series acting. I think she must've blown her way into that role :MEGALUL:
that security guy who played another kids dad had more screentime then her
and was more convincing

they prolly took her as an eye candy or as you said she sucked her way into the movie

She was type cast as a hot dumb blonde and her acting was still beyond terrible. There is no way she didn't at least give some handies to get that job.

if her dj gig fails she might get back into the online whoring and hopefully full time without an agency
chicks earn a lot with OF and i doubt her dj skills can pay as much as proper OF account
I think she is more focused on her bf and her djing skills and why should she has OF when shes making lots

Back
Top Bottom