ilikelewdss

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i dont think she would sell lewds, basically just enjoying whatever thirst trappy/bikini pics she posts. IG subs seem to have this thing where if u buy a month then unsub, IG asks u get a free month so basically 2 months for the price of 1. i remember her posting a tiktok about comments on her tits on one of her GRWMs. imo best approach is to not do anything. im content with what she posts cos if she went lewder thats bad for the wallet lmao

poopoobruh

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
might be a dumb question, but did she get breast reduction surgery? in her recent pics showing off her tits, they seemed smaller compared to her famous black bikini post or maybe they're the same size and i'm just blind.

Reactions: Summernyx

poopoobruh

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
hmm maybe i am just blind. i guess i just thought she did because her tits look strangely smaller to me but she could've just been wearing a bigger sized bikini top.
also, a little unrelated and weird question but, what are the odds of her not being virgin and having nudes out there? considering she does party a lot, surely some lucky guy was able to do what we wish we could do.

Reactions: Summernyx

Summernyx

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022

Nah it was a valid question. I looked through your ig and she has pics before and after that black bikini one, and her boobs vary from pic to pic. Safe to say its all bra magic.

Tbh all we can do is speculate on that, there's no way to tell. Although I do recall her mentioning she was dating or seeing someone, around the time of the black bikini pics. Realistically, I doubt she's a virgin, and nudes probably but doubt we'll see those since she'd most likely have sent them to the guy she is/was seeing so she'd know who leaked it. We can hope though

Reactions: restinpepperoni