EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cellutron / Pooflower - Discussion Thread

It's a real shame that Asmon of all people affected her so much. Always been one of my favorites on Patreon/Onlyfans just so hard to support nowadays since you never know if she's just going to disappear and it seems other people agree since her stuff rarely gets leaked nowadays. She finally moved out of her parents though so maybe she'll be able to stick to it to pay the bills. Hope it motivates her to start doing nudes too, been dying to see her tits in better quality since showed them by accident

It's a real shame that Asmon of all people affected her so much. Always been one of my favorites on Patreon/Onlyfans just so hard to support nowadays since you never know if she's just going to disappear and it seems other people agree since her stuff rarely gets leaked nowadays. She finally moved out of her parents though so maybe she'll be able to stick to it to pay the bills. Hope it motivates her to start doing nudes too, been dying to see her tits in better quality since showed them by accident
I been hoping she show her tits again but in HD. Get more freaky in general also

She certainly "plays the part" of a good lil freak even if she isnt... ?
She plays the part on stream when drunk but never on onlyfans unless she drunk there also. She usually has her prude wall up if not or her "asexual" wall up.

She started up her Patreon again. I wonder how long before she decides she's too lazy to do sets and quit this time.

Back
Top Bottom