EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cellutron / Pooflower - Discussion Thread

She's figured out how to schedule posts and has had posts every day for a bit now, might be a good time to check her out again since it seems she wont be randomly disappearing anymore

She's figured out how to schedule posts and has had posts every day for a bit now, might be a good time to check her out again since it seems she wont be randomly disappearing anymore
she still doesnt post nudes so why bother?

Didn't you say you known her for years and didn't want to see her naked?
i never said i dont wanna see her naked, i said it would be weird to see her naked since i know her but now i dont give a fuck, if i knew for certain she does send nudes i would sub but she doesnt so i wont.

i never said i dont wanna see her naked, i said it would be weird to see her naked since i know her but now i dont give a fuck, if i knew for certain she does send nudes i would sub but she doesnt so i wont.
Why don't you give a fuck anymore? Did she do her classic crazy shit to you also? Yeah I know she has done customs before and top supporter stuff but I highly doubt she has done nudes.

Why don't you give a fuck anymore? Did she do her classic crazy shit to you also? Yeah I know she has done customs before and top supporter stuff but I highly doubt she has done nudes.
She didnt do anything, i became more disassociated with everything and i dont give a fuck in general about anything anymore.

Just thought I'd mention she was actually naked on stream once - it was one of those classic mistakes where she thought she was on a brb screen while she was getting changed, and she wasn't. This is going back to like 2016 or 2017 though when a lot less people watched Twitch, so I doubt anyone actually has a recording of it. It's the only time I've personally ever seen something like that happen live on Twitch myself :KEKW:

Just thought I'd mention she was actually naked on stream once - it was one of those classic mistakes where she thought she was on a brb screen while she was getting changed, and she wasn't. This is going back to like 2016 or 2017 though when a lot less people watched Twitch, so I doubt anyone actually has a recording of it. It's the only time I've personally ever seen something like that happen live on Twitch myself :KEKW:
Here it is in the content thread https://simpcity.su/threads/cellutron.990/post-261590

Was asmonbald really her last bf?? With a body like that….
He is her last serious bf. she has been used as a fuck buddy after and a couple flings but Asmon fucked her up and sent her on path of drinking everyday abd looking for a bf all the time because she can't be alone. One of the last things he told her is she would never find someone who would put up with her crazy like he did and so far he was right lmao and that was 7 - 8 years ago. If you ever catch a drunk stream one out of five of those she will bring him and admit she still stalks him.

Back
Top Bottom