EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cellutron / Pooflower - Discussion Thread

She seems to be getting consistently active again and posting a lot of ass shaking videos and spicier content going off her twitter

She seems to be getting consistently active again and posting a lot of ass shaking videos and spicier content going off her twitter
Yeah just need to see if she can keep this up for more than two weeks and not vanish for six months.

I'm surprised none of her more recent patreon sets leaked after she quit doing it
She rarely did sets for the last year of her patreon. Skipping multiple months. Probably not that many people subbed towards the end.

She makes enough money to pay rent and buy shit (if they are not just being send to her by gifters) for all her reptiles/dogs/whatevers. I doubt her OF will get any spicier than what it was, its just gonna be new sets with new outfits.
I was talking with her (she had OF for a couple of months by then) and her only problem is the leaking. If she 100% had guarantee that her pics wont leak she would have gone solo hardcore long time ago. But she knows her shit leak so she doesnt wanna go further than just sexy poses in super tiny underwear. Maybe a few high rollers got to see the goods by now in special PPV's only to them but you wont get anything from them...they are just too financially and emotionally invested to give away anything.

I known her for YEARS at this point (i rarely watch her streams though, i just like her) and i kinda have conflicted feelings about whether i wanna see her naked or not or even going hardcore, solo or b/g whatever... It's like watching someone you grew up with doing these kinda stuff and its just, weird!...
(that last bit is post nut clarity btw, i will come back to my perverted senses tomorrow :ddHuh:)

She makes enough money to pay rent and buy shit (if they are not just being send to her by gifters) for all her reptiles/dogs/whatevers. I doubt her OF will get any spicier than what it was, its just gonna be new sets with new outfits.
I was talking with her (she had OF for a couple of months by then) and her only problem is the leaking. If she 100% had guarantee that her pics wont leak she would have gone solo hardcore long time ago. But she knows her shit leak so she doesnt wanna go further than just sexy poses in super tiny underwear. Maybe a few high rollers got to see the goods by now in special PPV's only to them but you wont get anything from them...they are just too financially and emotionally invested to give away anything.

I known her for YEARS at this point (i rarely watch her streams though, i just like her) and i kinda have conflicted feelings about whether i wanna see her naked or not or even going hardcore, solo or b/g whatever... It's like watching someone you grew up with doing these kinda stuff and its just, weird!...
(that last bit is post nut clarity btw, i will come back to my perverted senses tomorrow :ddHuh:)
I feel like she uses leaking as just one of her many excuses for her not going farther with her content. Nothing leaked for a year basically and she abandoned onlyfans during that time mostly posting when she was horny or when renew time. She did come back for a week then vanish all the time for a year plus. She has done custom content for 150 bucks you could have gotten your name on her ass pic. Yeah she has many simps who buy her cats and geckos who been supporting for years. I have known her for years and she always teases doing something then never does it I could list off so many onlyfans things she said she was gonna do but never did it and stream and life stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing her solo or b/g hardcore just to see it and move on.

She said recently that she shut down her patreon because of leaks but her sets haven't leaked in year plus. She just got lazy and didn't want to do sets anymore. She hates dressing up but now she dressing up again on Onlyfans.She also said she would focus on onlyfans more when that happened and that was months ago and she is finally active but maybe for like another week then vanish for 3 weeks or 3 months again then do it all over again.

She said recently that she shut down her patreon because of leaks but her sets haven't leaked in year plus. She just got lazy and didn't want to do sets anymore. She hates dressing up but now she dressing up again on Onlyfans.She also said she would focus on onlyfans more when that happened and that was months ago and she is finally active but maybe for like another week then vanish for 3 weeks or 3 months again then do it all over again.
I just want to see something before she goes again 😩

Not surprised I like her a lot but she is a massive flake
Yeah she is one of the biggest flakes I have ever met. Promises so many things and never does them and vanishes for months at a time or vanishes for a month and comes back right before her last sale ends and does it all over again posting for a couple days and sending over priced boring ppvs out.

She just unsent all of her old PPVs blaming hormones. She really needs a manager to stop her from doing irresponsible stuff like that

Why I quit subbing. Bc shes all over the place. It was pretty annoying to sub to her and message for stuff and not hear anything from her for a week or two then have her say... Yeah, then not follow through with that either lol. I wished I bought more of her ppvs bc she has one of the nicest asses ever. But she was always hit or miss with them anyways. Some being too much for too little and some that were perfect for cheap.

She just unsent all of her old PPVs blaming hormones. She really needs a manager to stop her from doing irresponsible stuff like that
What the fuck that is such a dumb thing to do just lost out on a lot of money because hormones.
Isn't she bipolar?
100% she is
Sucks for anyone that was planning on getting PPVs later though
This. I would do this all the time.
Why I quit subbing. Bc shes all over the place. It was pretty annoying to sub to her and message for stuff and not hear anything from her for a week or two then have her say... Yeah, then not follow through with that either lol. I wished I bought more of her ppvs bc she has one of the nicest asses ever. But she was always hit or miss with them anyways. Some being too much for too little and some that were perfect for cheap.
I agree with this. She would disappear for weeks to months barely answer Dms and promise things and never do them like BJ video. She made a big post about asking what to suck on then nothing after that. Prices all over the place. The price would depend on what she was trying to buy that day. She has a nice ass but wish she had a brain to go with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom