Simp Chat Cecilia Rose Discussion Thread

Kaven3872

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I didn't look either but they probably went to Coachella for their business partners and influencers within the agency because there are many celebrities working with this agency. Those who are curious can go to the agency's Instagram page and look at the people they follow. Also as you said it seemed strange to me that Cece didn't attend Coachella this year. She was probably at Coachella under this agency last year and if she was still working with those guys for some of her work she should've attended such an event.
Yes she probably doesn't wanna go down this path anymore, either voluntarily or for certain reasons. Maybe the money she makes through OnlyFans and some business partners is enough for her and she doesn't wanna strive for more or maybe she just doesn't have as much passion for modeling as she used to. Believe me, I say this as someone who has been following Cece for a long time and talked to her about many topics, I'm as clueless as anyone on this subject. :peepoShrug:
I don't think we can be sure about pregnancy yet and as we know almost all creators including Cece edit their photos and videos, so even if there's such a thing she can easily hide it with editing. Let's say that the reason why Cece's breasts are growing so rapidly is not the implants but her pregnancy: At this point, my experience the last time and the time when people started talking about this thing match exactly. Cece may actually be pregnant and therefore has given most of the management of her OnlyFans account to a manager or agency. Additionally, the fact that she didn't attend Coachella and is no longer active in modeling like she used to may support this theory. :thonk:

As for the agency or chatterer issue: There are other reasons why I think Cece no longer manages her OnlyFans account.👇:PepeHmm:
1) She's been posting mostly her old (1-6 months) PPVs in DMs since March, which I used to see very rarely and before she was trying to make new content almost every day.
2) She sends messages such as “How was your day?” and “Do you have any plans for today?” at different times of the day so that fans can chat with “her” (MINIMUM $5 per message btw)
3) She deletes the messages she sends after a while and I've never seen her delete any messages unless she accidentally sent free content.
4) She probably still writes the descriptions of her new contents but the use of grammar in other messages seems different to me.

Despite these ideas, I still can't be 100% sure that Cece gave the management of her OnlyFans account to an agency or someone else because I haven't written to her for weeks and as far as I can see she still hasn't made any changes for her profile or bio. Maybe what I was talking about was a temporary thing and she gave it to a chatterer to check her DMs for a while. It's sad if Cece is no longer managing her account because when I chatted with her before she told me that she's not into agency work and always tries to be real and authentic to her subscribers, she was tho. She was also a really sweet girl when I was chatting with her (I never talked to her about sexual things, what I'm talking about is casual chatting). No matter what, she would try to respond to my messages properly, add something from herself depending on the topic, remember my preferences and chat accordingly and apologize if she returned my message after a long time. She even said a few times that she really enjoyed our chats, although I thought it was a trick to keep her subscribers hooked (because it's a job) maybe she was really sincere because she was writing very long messages on topics that interested her. So there's such a girl behind all the thirst trap PPVs and TikToks you see. In the end, creators like Cece are also human beings, they have a life outside of who they are on social media and in my humble experience Cece has a good personality, at least for me.

One way or another, I don't think I will spend even $1 on Cece's OnlyFans account again because I don't want the money I spend to go into the pocket of a virtual pimp or to put it mildly, a middle man. OnlyFans already gets enough commission and I won't give 30% to an agency or manager. I apply this not only for Cece but also for other creators, it's a matter of principle. :peepoLeave:

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to share my experiences with you guys because I think this thread has received very few replies yet considering Cece's fanbase and current fame. If anyone has read this far, thank you! :pepoLove: :peepoSimp:

Kaven3872

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
I don't know, afaik her whole body was completely natural including her breasts. But if you've noticed her breasts seem to be much bigger than they used to be, this and her weight gain is the main reason why people on social media and here are arguing about whether Cece is pregnant or not. Cece used to brag about her naturalness and she used to write “All natural” in her bios on socials like Twitter and Instagram but lately she has removed it from her accounts and I haven't seen her talking about it anywhere. Idk what you guys think but if she really had an operation on her breasts -which I think it's very unnecessary because as you know they were already big enough- it's an L. Imho Cece looks better in the girl next door style but of course it's her body and it's her decision, I respect that.

Reactions: jksparrow_28

julianbm04

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
What in the fucking fuck happened to her tits?? They were gigantic and now theyre not! Were they ever real?? Why is god doing this?

kentai17

Superfan
Jan 30, 2023
No you are absolutely right she looks better girl next door type, I just wish she’d lean into it more and provide more personality in general instead of just bouncing up and down.

I don’t think she’s gotten an operation, I think she’s just gaining weight, some of her clothes aren’t fitting the same rn in her stomach area I think she’s just gaining weight personally

Perpetual Angelus

Forward Farer
Oct 16, 2023
I wouldn't put too much weight on her not having "all natural" in her bios and stuff anymore because sometimes people just like to change things up (maybe thought it sounded too boastful for an intro). She was still bragging about them being natural in February and back then they were basically the same size as they are now.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

They're big, fat jiggly tits; the kind of which I have never seen replicated by implants (and AFAIK a lift will not make so pronounced a difference), so I'd guess it's just a weight gain like others above.

Last edited:

Kaven3872

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
I'd also like her to add some of her personality to the things she shares on social media but just because she shares such thirst traps, either horny middle aged men spam cringe emojis in the comments of her posts or people write degrading comments. I can't understand why she chooses this path because, as I said, I don't think she has a bad personality contrary to popular belief. In fact, once during one of our chats I asked her if she would make vlog style content like Sophie and instead of answering that she replied to other things I wrote and I didn't wanna push her further when she didn't reply. I think she doesn't wanna expose her private life and her own personality to the public on social media more than necessary, which is understandable and respectable.

I hope her breasts got bigger thanks to her weight gain because the biggest reason why her subscribers follow Cece is that she has a natural beauty. And I think despite everything, she's still one of the hottest women out there and gaining a little weight seems to suit her tbh.

Yes, that makes sense. Since she changes her bios frequently, maybe we can find out why in the near future. :monkaHmm:

This post is an old one (I think it was from January, or from December??) and she shared it again as a PPV last week. By the way, many thanks to uploader. :peepoSimp: