Simp Chat Cecilia Rose Discussion Thread

TheUpscaleGuy

PM me your best/worst Batman takes
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Thread to discuss her content and direction, mainly to prevent some of the off-topic discussion like...

How she recently starred in a Future & Drake collab music video.

[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

boobboob666

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
do you guys think free will exists? I mean consciously u make a choice but take a step back and think of all the events that would influence you to make that choice. Does that invalidate autonomy? Think about Judas, Jesus knew about Judas' future betrayal, yet Judas still made the decision to sell out Jesus. So, what made Judas do what he did?

anyways, no i think non-nude still holds a place for e-whores bc i still get a boner

Dannygz

Casual
Mar 30, 2022
All of that doesn’t make it any less of a scam 💀

there’s strong willed guys out there that see through the bullshit and don’t pay unless they get their moneys worth and then there’s guys like you. Making these e thots rich for doing the bare minimum when you could just go on their instagram and see the same exact thing.

If you are an e thot and you make an onlyfans with no nudity you are a scammer playing on the emotions of the weak.

boobboob666

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I rlly didnt mean anything i was jsut shitposting, but anyways.

"money's worth," is a very subjective term. I guess full frontal nudity is the line where many on here put "moneys worth," but really an e-whore does not owe anything to horny men. How entitled can a man, who cedes his own funds to a whore, be? Much less a whore on a screen?

There's a man named Russel Greer, who after going back stage at Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande concerts, attempted to sue both of them because he felt they did not smile at him nor were kind enough to him, for what he paid for the back stage passes. By purchasing the passes he was not guaranteed a boob smothering hug from either, but he felt like he was. Where did this entitlement come from? sexual frustration.

Really, all e-thots are scammers and all men who let themselves be enslaved by their horniess are weak. You are taking out your frustration on the wrong group. Look through the bullshit of these para-social/sexual relations with e-girl/thots/whores that will destroy your soul, brain chemistry, and ability to sexually function in real coitus.

bigdots

Casual
Mar 21, 2022
i just found out that she was in the drake vid, that's pretty huge, especially using her OF name. probably she will look into that "influencer" bussiness from now on.

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants