Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Ceara Lynch - Virgin For Life​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Doesn't it suck knowing no woman will ever want you? You're absolutely worthless, a pathetic excuse of a man. It's no wonder you're still a virgin and will probably be one for life. But, I like all you virgin losers because that means you'll have to keep buying my clips so you can jerk off. I'm the only one that really appreciates you, that's why I let you jack those little cocks for me. I know what you like, being teased, watching me stroke my hot pussy, and smelling pretty feet. I'm your dream girl so who needs a really pussy to fuck when you can be a devoted virgin to your true love.

CyberFile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Jerk Addict​

Go ahead you little stroke junky. I know there’s nothing you’d rather be doing more with your life than jerking that cock for me. You’re an addict and that can’t stop masturbating to my clips. You just keep coming back, buying more clips, and shooting your loads all over your screen. I expect nothing less from a worship slave. You serve me and obey whatever demand I ask, and I let you jerk for me. I know how to push all your buttons. Pretty much everything I do turns you on. My fishnets, this perfect ass, my high heel boots, even my sweaty feet will get you hard and stroking. It’s what you do best, so embrace your life as my stroking slave. I guess there’s only one thing I can do to help with your addiction… letting you serve me!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Jerk to Submission​

How nave to think that I was going to be nice and give you the best JOI you've ever had. You think everything is going amazing, stroking away while listening to my sultry voice countdown until the very moment you're allowed to explode and feeling your balls pulsing ready to release, but just before I get to 1, I snap my legs shut on your tiny cock crushing any hope of having an orgasm. You are trapped, like a fly in my web of devoted slaves forever to serve and worship your Princess with no escape. I'm making good use of your pathetic existence. At least now your life has purpose.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Cuckold Story Time​

I got fucked today, and it wasn't by you! I know you want to hear all about how your girlfriend was fucked by a better man with a big long throbbing cock. You can't stand the thought of me with another guy, but I know how much it turns you on when I talk about sex. I'll tell you everything about what happened today. About how I played with myself for him, how his big hard dick stretched my pussy to its limit, and how much his load filled me up. You can't help starting to rub your own cock, precum dripping through your pants. I want you to stroke to another man's cock that fucks your girl. I've never seen you so horny, jealously aroused by your cheating girlfriend. I can't even stop thinking about how amazing his dick feels against my gushing clit. Now I know I can fuck whoever I want as long as I come home and tease you about it until you lose your cum from my erotic sexcapades.

Bunkr Download:​

Last edited:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - You'll Never Get Rid Of Me​

Once I’ve started owning you, there is no escape. You can’t just break up with me. Have you forgotten the reasons why you became my blackmail slave in the first place? I know everything about you and can ruin you instantly. Within a moment you’re already on your knees, throwing money at my feet, begging for my mercy. You know your place is beneath me, stroking to my perfection and paying tribute to your goddess. See, you were never leaving. No matter what you say, or how hard you try, you’ll just be lying to yourself. You are bound for life to me or else you won’t have a life anymore to go back to. This is forever, I own you until you’ve completely wasting away into the dirt.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - 5 Stages of Ceara - Euphoria​

Stage 1 There is nothing more exciting that completely giving up all control to a powerful Domme. Submitting is what you do best. Giving yourself to me brings your life purpose. Your happiness can only happen when you devote your entire body and soul to the thing you love most. Me! No one can get under your skin, permanently embroidered within the fabric of your reality. Completely owned by me, your cock mine to control. You can’t escape what makes you happiest. All you can do is give in to your much needed euphoria of being a loyal servant even when you know you’re unworthy to serve your Goddess.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - 5 Stages of Ceara - Panic​

Stage 2 As enjoyable as the first stage was, you know that deep down this is NOT right. How can you be so hopelessly devoted to me? This bizarre addiction slowly engulfs you're entire being, a curse that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Your heart begins to race after finally becoming aware of how trapped you are in your newfound devotion. A fear that you have lost all power in your world because you’ve signed your life away to the devil. It must be scary to know your fate is in the hands of a devious Humiliatrix, but that fear is what keeps you bound to me. Your soul is imprinted with mine, an unbreakable bond that makes you my property. You are desperate to live your life without me, but you’re even more desperate to serve. This feeling of panic is only driving your excitement to sink further into the darkness of your desires...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - 5 Stages of Ceara - Darkness​

Stage 3 It started out as a bit of fun and before you knew it, you’ve fallen into a pit of despair. That is the darkness of being addicted to Ceara. At first it was innocent, pay me a little money, you would stroke for me, but a little voice warned you that you were making a grave mistake. For you see, once became twice, and twice becomes a habitual routine, and now you are trapped in a hole you’ll never get out. There’s only only way to go once you’ve plunged into the darkness and that is to just go deeper. Immerse your entire existence in worshipping the darkness you have come to embrace, stroking and wasting away. Driven mad by your addiction to give your entire life to me, you will be nothing but an empty shell. A soulless man who is no longer human, but now my personal mindless slave to humiliate and degrade. The intense grasp I have on your mind is now a loving embrace, seducing you deeper into the darkness of your devotion.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - 5 Stages of Ceara - Relapse​

The Final Stage And here you are again. I told you that it is impossible to escape me. No one can save you from your true self. I control you because you want to be owned by me. At last you’ve realized the endgame of your journey through these 5 stages, THERE IS NO WAY OUT! Your soul is immortally bound to the Cult of Ceara. The only place you truly belong is in a constant state of servitude. Your whole life has been nothing but an endless cycle of passing through all these stages over and over again. Addiction always get’s the better of people, especially a weak man like you. There’s only one cure for breaking this agonizing loop, by finally accepting what you really are… A SLAVE!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - The Final Stage​

What a long, long way you’ve come. You used to be an ugly hairy troll of a man, but with my help I’ve worked my magic and turned you into the prettiest sissy whore. All your dreams have come true. I’ve groomed and plucked every unsightly hair, taught you to put on your own make-up, and even how to dress like a hot bimbo. Your even an accomplished cock sucker and now love taking it in the ass. You’re almost the perfect sissy slut for any man. Now, its time for the final stage of castrating my new sissy whore!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - JOI Challenge​

5… 4… 3… 2… 3, 4, 5, 6… All you want from me is that cum countdown. If I let you cum now, then where is the fun for me? I love watching you squirming around in orgasmic agony. Aching and yearning so much to release all that cum built up inside of you from jerking non-stop to my videos. Now that you finally reached the countdown, I’m not ready to give it to you. I’ll make you wait, tease you by reversing the count, or just starting over again. I don’t know why you want to cum so badly. You know its going to cost you every drop you spill before I am finished with you.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Bound To Worship​

How many videos have you bought from me? I’ve made hundreds, maybe even thousands, and I bet you have them all. That’s a lot of money you’ve invested in your perverted collection. You must be into all sorts of kinky things by now if you own all of them. Not just the cheap ones I sell, but you have actually bought a bunch of custom videos just for you. Quite an embarrassing predicament you’re in. I mean I must have so much power and control over you. You are obsessed with me! There is nothing in your life that even matters now since you practically have given yourself to me so many times. You will be nothing more than a stroking slave, locked away in my dungeon jerking away to my videos. You’ve spent a decade worshipping me, and now you’ve earned a lifetime of being bound to me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Let Me Fist Your Ass​

My boyfriend has been pressuring me a lot lately to fuck me in the ass. I have a perfectly good pussy, so I don’t know why he wants to have anal sex, but I make a deal with him. I will agree to get fucked in my ass IF I get to fuck his first. He wants this so bad that he quickly gives in. Too bad I didn’t clarify exactly what I’ll be using to fucking him. He thought I was just going to use a finger, maybe 2, since I don’t have a cock, but I got bigger plans for that tight ass than just one little finger…

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Virgin Loser​

I heard a little rumor YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN! I can't believe a man at your age hasn't had sex. You know if you've never had sex by now, then it probably will never happen. I'm not surprised a nerd like you has only jacked off. That poor little penis never seeing the wet sides of my hot pussy. Maybe you have a problem with your dick. Does it even work? How about you pull those pants down and show me that tiny cock your afraid to fuck a pussy. This might be your only chance a girl will ever ask to see your dick, so what are you gonna do?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Hitachi Clitty Beta Boy​

The last I heard, you aren’t allowed to get off. Well, unless you use your Hitachi vibrator to masturbate. Since you aren’t allowed to look at pussy, you get some relief from the hell of living a life deprived of touching women. This you your reality, buzzing yourself over and over again with that Hitachi on your clitty. What a pathetic little sissy. Not allowed to stroke ever again except when you finger your asshole to get off. You are nothing more than an obedient Beta Boy, sworn to serve me and humiliate yourself. You will do everything I say because you would do anything for the chance to touch my wet pussy, but the only place those dirty fingers are going is up your ass!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Pussy Denial Hip-No​

I can control everything in your life with just the snap of my fingers. I'm a you can't resist, always cumming, and coming back for more. I control you and you will obey my every command. You know your place in life. Mesmerized by my seductive voice, I use my thong wrapped ass and pussy to you into a dreamy submissive state. Sadly your life no longer includes pussy. You're my obedient slave so I know you can commit to denying your tiny cock the pleasure of a hot pussy. The truth is you're not a real man, so you don't deserve a woman and all the sexual pleasures she'd offer. The only thing you will be fucking from now on is just that dried up hand of yours.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Mesmerize Age Regression​

There’s something different I’ve always wanted to try. All you have to do is trust me, and surrender your mind to me. Take a few deep breaths and submit yourself to me. With the snap of my fingers I’ve put into a deep trance. My true intentions for mind controlling you can be revealed. The truth is, I’ve always wanted a littlebaby to play with and nurture. Obviously, I don’t want to get fucked and ruin my perfect body, so I thought I could turn you into my precious babyboy. I convince you that you have regressed in age. You might look like a grown man, but your mind is barely a t0ddler. You need a big strong woman now to take care of you now. I’ll keep you fed with plenty of breast milk, change your stinky pampers when you tinkle or poopsies, I’m even wearing a latex dress just in case you make any little messies. You don’t want to make your number one lady mad at her lilbaby. Otherwise, I’ll have to punish you for being a bad boy.

Catflix.su banner