• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Yeah alot of Women in general be looking at these ladies on Social Media and thinking I need to look like her. Less is more for me more often than not.

To clarify some things:

- It is Cassie in the pic, she has a tattoo in that side of her body, it is fairly new (I think she got it in October/November of last year)

- For what she said on her site, the photographer apparently posted the pic without her knowledge and thats why it was taken down as soon as she found out.

- Cassie and Jessie use botox according to what they said on their podcast, but I don't think they use lip fillers and they have been pretty honest to their cosmetic procedures on their podcast.

To clarify some things:

- It is Cassie in the pic, she has a tattoo in that side of her body, it is fairly new (I think she got it in October/November of last year)

- For what she said on her site, the photographer apparently posted the pic without her knowledge and thats why it was taken down as soon as she found out.

- Cassie and Jessie use botox according to what they said on their podcast, but I don't think they use lip fillers and they have been pretty honest to their cosmetic procedures on their podcast.
Jessie doesn't have fish lips like Cassie does now. like you go back and look at cassie during her nxt days and now her lips do look bigger. they both got boob jobs on vince's prodding which is said coz shortly after that they got let go from wwe bleh.

I don’t understand why people like to shit on others for their appearance Cassie looks great and I’m sure some prick will call me a simp when in reality why are we caring so much about what someone else is doing or what they look like

Jessie doesn't have fish lips like Cassie does now. like you go back and look at cassie during her nxt days and now her lips do look bigger. they both got boob jobs on vince's prodding which is said coz shortly after that they got let go from wwe bleh.
Jessie got her first boob job in 2012, 3 years before even getting signed in WWE, so both getting boob jobs was a personal decision.

To clarify some things:

wait. quby posted the pic without cassie's ok? do you have a screencap where she said it?

wait. quby posted the pic without cassie's ok? do you have a screencap where she said it?
Not exactly to Quby but someone posted this after he posted some of Cassie's BA pics alongside the topless pic on Twitter

FOc0bObX0AQReiJ

She didn't wanted the topless pic to be out

Back
Top Bottom