Simp Chat Cas Summer (cassandrajsteele) - Simp Chat

Vandyke

Lurker
Dec 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's in it for the money and it's perfectly normal for her to be that way, everything she is and everything she does is solely and exclusively to gain followers to make more money. This is true for her as well as for all the others I don't understand people who are disappointed by this kind of attitude.

• Brainlet
Reactions: Bger

Vandyke

Lurker
Dec 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Bro her "job" is to get people horny to gain followers no matter what. It's obvious she's a shitty person and a liar (everything you see on her socials is fake), I don't expect anything other than that from her and I don't understand how others can, that's all. Of course I get angry if a person I trust lies to me but if a professional liar lies what is there to get angry about?

The point is that I think it's obvious that they would do anything to gain more followers, that's why they do it so there's no point in standing around talking about how bad people and/or liars they are, if they propose interesting content fine, otherwise adios.

I really like her body and that's all I'm interested in, everything else is just marketing.

Farreis

Tier 1 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm not sure if she likes showing her body, but for someone with her looks it's the easiest way to make money. And if she doesn't release at least some of what she announces in the coming months she will lose her audience. But in their place will probably come other people she can fool😆 She used to at least release something, but apparently she's decided that a tease here and there is enough to keep the interest level up. I was disappointed in her a year ago when she said she was going to try her first BBC and nothing followed. She has a great body, but and she's a liar and if people accept that, they won't entertain any more empty expectations.