EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Caryn marjorie Discussion thread

Had issues with jpgfish this week but here it is.
carynarmy14bfacab08e4a87fc.md.png carynarmy223e1514595e80b3a.md.png carynarmy3c6052b8059335d36.md.png carynarmy4776bb1cf9736684f.md.png carynarmy592c0f51050f7aa76.md.png
In addition to that, she launched "Supply Boxes" on her Caryn Army site. You have to be an Army member for the "privilege" of paying her $200 for the box of nebulous items (to quote the site: "each box is completely different and includes items like: secret prints, handwritten notes, items i find while traveling and other really wild things."). :rolleyes:
This is all terribly creepy.

Had issues with jpgfish this week but here it is.
carynarmy14bfacab08e4a87fc.md.png carynarmy223e1514595e80b3a.md.png carynarmy3c6052b8059335d36.md.png carynarmy4776bb1cf9736684f.md.png carynarmy592c0f51050f7aa76.md.png
In addition to that, she launched "Supply Boxes" on her Caryn Army site. You have to be an Army member for the "privilege" of paying her $200 for the box of nebulous items (to quote the site: "each box is completely different and includes items like: secret prints, handwritten notes, items i find while traveling and other really wild things."). :rolleyes:
That is absolutely batshit insane, way worse than I thought. Asking if you want to be her private security, saying she's going to space on a trip, asking for salary etc. Absolutely hilarious. Would be tempted to fill in an entire back story about an ex military pilot or something and see what comes from that 😂

As for the box.. No words. Who tf is buying a box of crap her manager put together?

Thanks again for spending your hard earned money on that, it gave us all some entertainment at least.

Tried out her carynai thing. If you don't mind sharing your number to use it, it's actually kinda hot even if it's monotone robotic af lol if you use the code word "fuckme" it's a free 10mins. To make best use of it honestly just go straight to horny talk and just keep spamming "more" and she pretty much details a sex story with you. But as I said she says it all in a monotone voice so it's a little meh but still hot imo. Though she does eventually hit a "robot is out of ideas" part which I just replied with "add your gf" and then kept spamming more again as she starts a new story.

What's up with these AI filters? Has her official account even mentioned anything in regard to @unlockcaryn and @insidecaryn? Just skeptical these posts are even made by her

What's up with these AI filters? Has her official account even mentioned anything in regard to @unlockcaryn and @insidecaryn? Just skeptical these posts are even made by her
It's just a way for her to push her boundaries for her simps while still maintaining plausible deniability (ex. "that wasn't really me, just AI, lol!")

Back
Top Bottom