Simp Chat Carrykey discussion thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Guy Fieri

Superfan
Jan 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm sorry, but it could really be anyone answering the messages... Even small and new creators can resort to agencies or assistants to reply to their messages. There aren't any ways to really prove if a message was sent by the original creator...

One of the disadvantages of having an online relationship. Even if it's just friendly, that friend could be saying anything and you wouldn't necessarily know. Them living in Krakow for instance...

But hey, that's just my opinion. I do hope for you that she is replying herself:)

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023
I commissioned a cosplay photo shoot for her a few years back... back when she said she would never, ever do explicit nudes. At the time (2019) she was in Russia. It's not unlikely that she is now in Poland, but she is Russian for sure.

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023
Right. I even offered to pay almost double for an extra set of nude. It was a full cosplay, some off, then underwear. Nope nope. A bit jaded about it, at least until she decides to bring back the outfit that she made.. but she doesn't seem to have any interest in doing that again.

• Sadge
Reactions: Guy Fieri

CrisdaGalera

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
FFS guys, it's almost always an agency behind shit like that, keeping through records of every conversation you have and building your profile to help her remember shit whenever she has to go live. She has hundreds of thousand of people spread through like 3 insta accounts, 3 twitter accounts and a fansly and OF and she has the time for OF lives. And she's married and she does a fuckton of different shoots and collabs (think negotiation and travel). Do you honestly think you're the golden stud that will make her spend her free time chatting in the DMs?
She pays someone to do it for you and bother her only when they need extra info or a quick casual pic. It's a fantasy, which is fine if you know it and have the money to spend - just like AI chatbots, but with someone roleplaying as your real dream cosplayer. Just, you know, don't fool yourselves

The relevant question here is: how nude are those nudes in the gf tier??