EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

paying 3 dollars for a picture that's already been posted on instagram. Very sus. I don't think She's the one behind the OF account but what do I know..

Something fishy about it. I doubt she would actually put her career on the line sharing pictures on that platform,just think about it.

paying 3 dollars for a picture that's already been posted on instagram. Very sus. I don't think She's the one behind the OF account but what do I know..

Something fishy about it. I doubt she would actually put her career on the line sharing pictures on that platform,just think about it.
She has the OF link on her linktr.ee so she might have actually made it

Someone just posted a $20 PPV pic from her OF in her dedicated thread and... it was a bikini photo that we can find on her IG lol. That's a scam if I've seen one. I knew her OF wasn't going to be good, she never came off as this kind of model. Such a shame, she's beautiful, I would love to see some actual good content of her.

Someone just posted a $20 PPV pic from her OF in her dedicated thread and... it was a bikini photo that we can find on her IG lol. That's a scam if I've seen one. I knew her OF wasn't going to be good, she never came off as this kind of model. Such a shame, she's beautiful, I would love to see some actual good content of her.
The funny part too is it looks like she photoshopped both thighs, her butt, and something in the ocean.

Wait she has an OF now? Holy shit, I never thought she'd officially acknowledge lewdness :peepoArrive:

Edit: Wall posts and ppvs are shit :peepoLeave:

Honestly, this is more of a warning thread than a discussion thread at this point lol

She's deleting comments on her IG and blocking people who are trying to out her about her sus company and OF now.

Had no idea that she's kind of a scumbag :Sadge:

She could definitely charge big money for a picture if that was like the second nudish/bikini shot of her ever. Not when there is thousands of her pictures on the internet and especially not when it's the same photo she had already posted somewhere else for free.

Infinite markup though. Maybe that's how you get rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom