EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

She sent out a ton of video ppv DM's today (from $40 to $100): ......

She also sent out these

PriceLengthDescription
$1005:09Exclusive B/G vid šŸ”„ volume up šŸ‘€ watch him play with my šŸ±, spank me, bounce it, massage lotion all over my šŸŽ‚ and into my šŸ‘hole while spreading it wide open and pulling my g-string to the side šŸ„µ see my pussy get more and more wettt šŸ’¦
$1004:00Shower with me šŸ’¦šŸ„µ
$9.9924 pics$9.99 special for you.. 24 for 1šŸ¤ fishnet see-through micro kini, see my tits barely covered, šŸ‘hole spread open and a little of my pussy hanging out, most Iā€™ve ever shown at this price šŸ’¦
$1003:27Getting my šŸŽ‚ spanked, grabbed and spread open by my man ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ see my bare pussy lips and my šŸ‘hole being ripped open šŸ’¦ while I bend over and take it šŸ„µšŸ„µ

She also sent out these

PriceLengthDescription
$1005:09Exclusive B/G vid šŸ”„ volume up šŸ‘€ watch him play with my šŸ±, spank me, bounce it, massage lotion all over my šŸŽ‚ and into my šŸ‘hole while spreading it wide open and pulling my g-string to the side šŸ„µ see my pussy get more and more wettt šŸ’¦
$9.9924 pics$9.99 special for you.. 24 for 1šŸ¤ fishnet see-through micro kini, see my tits barely covered, šŸ‘hole spread open and a little of my pussy hanging out, most Iā€™ve ever shown at this price šŸ’¦
$1003:27Getting my šŸŽ‚ spanked, grabbed and spread open by my man ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ see my bare pussy lips and my šŸ‘hole being ripped open šŸ’¦ while I bend over and take it šŸ„µšŸ„µ

press X to doubt

cant view or DL her vids from bunkr , someone kindly upload them to golfie

cant view or DL her vids from bunkr , someone kindly upload them to golfie
Just change .su or .is or .ru etc to .la
.LA is the new TLD, not sure if all the old TLD's will redirect.

Is there a hero who has bought the video for $100? Is it good or a scam?

She also sent out these

PriceLengthDescription

Back
Top Bottom