EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

The cheeks are moving so good enough I guess but YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE WHOLE ASS
Also, I could fix my life for $300
All of her vid/pics that are paid have that horrible zoom. Her IG has better quality tbh. At least it shows more than some badly zoomed in cropped part.

Never thought I'd see her teasing her pussy lips. In a video. Or getting her ass spanked and grabbed. But here we are.
Lets hope this teasing thot progresses into b/g. We don't need another Cindy Landolt type that never does nudity.

She is getting close with the shear panties but we'll see if she ever goes all out. We can hope but prices are ridiculous

Never thought I'd see her teasing her pussy lips. In a video. Or getting her ass spanked and grabbed. But here we are.
Lets hope this teasing thot progresses into b/g. We don't need another Cindy Landolt type that never does nudity.
having her bf slap her ass isn’t anything special. as long as the money keeps coming in the content will remain the same

She sent out a ton of video ppv DM's today (from $40 to $100):

$100 - "EXCLUSIVE in my tiniest white lace g-string micro set, fully see-through🤍 watch me pull my panties up into my 🐱 and to the side, pussy lips slipping out the sides, see my slit through the lace and watch my pussy open and close for you, the most of my 🍑 hole I’ve ever shown, opening and closing, hard nips barely covered poking out through the lace🍒 looking down at you the whole time in between my legs front and back💦 "

$50 - "Most pussy I’ve ever shown at this price 😈 watch me play with my 🐱 stuffing my panties deep into it, see my bare pussy hanging out the sides, spreading my 🍑hole while looking at you the whole time, see all of it through the holes with the best angles 💦"

$100 - "Feeling naughty 😈 closet to full nude pussy and butt hole ever ❤️‍🔥 from the back, pulling my 🐱 out of my g string, full bare pussy lips, watch me tug on them and rub my 🐱 for you with my 🍑 hole out. Watch me stuff my g-string deep into my pussy and my bare pussy lips swallow it 🔥 "

$100 - "Almost fully nude 🥵 showing more bare pussy than ever, see both of my 🐱 freckles, volume up 🔊 listen to my wet pussy as I play with it and stuff my fishnet white micro set deep into my 🐱, leaning back on the bed from the front and bending over from behind with my leg up on the bed spreading my 🍑hole while looking at you the whole time 😈 see it all through the holes 💦"

$40 - "Over 2 minutes of me looking back at you while I pull my 🍑 out of my leggings, bend over to show you my 🐱 pouch, pick my thong out of my 🍑 and pull it to the side , show my camel toe 🐫 and bounce it up and down to try and squeeze it back in 🥵💦"

$45 - "👀 on my knees in your favorite position, face down 🎂 up, watch me flex and pulse my glutes while my 🍑hole opens and closes with each flex 😈 best view of my booty hole yet with the wrinkles 💦 feeling naughty late night special just for you ❤️‍🔥"

Last edited:
She sent out a few DM's today, each with a video ($50 or $100):

"Most pussy I’ve ever shown at this price 😈 watch me play with my 🐱 stuffing my panties deep into it, see my bare pussy hanging out the sides, spreading my 🍑hole while looking at you the whole time, see all of it through the holes with the best angles 💦"

" Feeling naughty 😈 closet to full nude pussy and butt hole ever ❤️‍🔥 from the back, pulling my 🐱 out of my g string, full bare pussy lips, watch me tug on them and rub my 🐱 for you with my 🍑 hole out. Watch me stuff my g-string deep into my pussy and my bare pussy lips swallow it 🔥 "

" Almost fully nude 🥵 showing more bare pussy than ever, see both of my 🐱 freckles, volume up 🔊 listen to my wet pussy as I play with it and stuff my fishnet white micro set deep into my 🐱, leaning back on the bed from the front and bending over from behind with my leg up on the bed spreading my 🍑hole while looking at you the whole time 😈 see it all through the holes 💦"
I just wish I knew which videos goes with which description. Lol

Back
Top Bottom