Simp Chat Caroline Zalog Simp Chat

mahmut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
generally speaking you can decode her bullshit descriptions. "see through my clear panties" in a PPV and then her wall feed has a side shot of some kinda mesh-ish panties its like 100% that's what "she's" talking about. Someone assumed that the live recap would be better quality, but in her censored pics, you can see they are just screen grabs of the same crap webcam quality during the live.
I feel like I'm decoding realestate descriptions with her like where "rustic" means run down piece of shit and "cozy" means tiny as shit. so "bare tits" means covered with hands and "we got rowdy" means we wore boots.

robertwhittl

Lurker
Dec 15, 2023
She just posted this….wonder if it’s going to be worth it

I know I've been missing these last few days! sending some reflection stuff with no panties tonight to make up for me being gone 🫶🏼🐱

I'm still in the desert making some new stuff! I just took these 30min ago right before the sun set, so all the reflection stuff is fresh and straight from my camera roll ❤️‍🔥

I am not sure

Casual
Aug 10, 2023
🐱 Reflections

this dress is too tight to wear underwear. It's also probably too short for you to allow me to wear out of the house :) so taking hot pics and vids for u is probably the most use this dress will ever see 🧡

I'm freshly waxed (as you know) and have no underwear on in these. i pull up the dress around my tummy and show u what she looks like 🥰

my dress is lifted up with no underwear, facing u, no covering, no blocking... 💕🐱

mahmut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 22, 2022
🐱 Reflections
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

You gotta put on your CZ bullshit translator. See the title is called reflections. So I'm guessing the picture is at a distance of the reflection of her off a bay window at some AirBNB she rented. Also its "only" $130. No way she's doing a pussy shot to essentially the whole world (since it would be leaked) for $130. Her shit quality live was $175

**edit**

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bahahaha I hadn't even seen this preview and its exactly as I thought. Even if she lifted her dress up in this exact picture, everything is so fucking blurry, plus there's going to be a VERY hard shadow... you would literally be able to see less than one of her mesh panties.

Last edited: