• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support Cant watch anything on Saint/bunkr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Why can't I watch videos on Saint.to or bunkr? It loads and loads and it just doesn't come up. Please help me.
Any video? or just specific ones?

Just tested random saint and bunkr and both work:

38a822cfac.png

Well, with Saint it takes a long time to load but only rare videos actually load. And with Bunkr I have to open several tabs until one opens so I can watch it. And then it can't be right :/

Bunkr works fine for me, saint practically hasn't worked since the day the forum came back. Can't download or watch.

Just found out that with a VPN (routed through NL), I can watch/download from saint just fine. Without it, my BR ISP seems to be having trouble connecting to the servers.

Not sure if that's a problem on my end or theirs. Try it out with a VPN boys.

Any video? or just specific ones?

Just tested random saint and bunkr and both work:
Ddos guard is so strict on some bunkr servers (e.g. milkshake) it doesn't let you play vids: player needs to read a file inconsistently and gets error 429 (Too Many Requests)

Just found out that with a VPN (routed through NL), I can watch/download from saint just fine. Without it, my BR ISP seems to be having trouble connecting to the servers.

Not sure if that's a problem on my end or theirs. Try it out with a VPN boys.
Hmm, I'll have to see how I do that first ^^ Thanks.

Depends on which bunkrr domain it links to, some do not low and are extremely slow to download, others are fast.
Now Saint videos show the controls for the first few seconds, then it has some type of popup that if you click it tries to open 2 tabs. This did not happen 2 days ago.
Specifically a website called mkepacotck

Depends on which bunkrr domain it links to, some do not low and are extremely slow to download, others are fast.
Now Saint videos show the controls for the first few seconds, then it has some type of popup that if you click it tries to open 2 tabs. This did not happen 2 days ago.
Specifically a website called mkepacotck
Bunkrr was doing that today as well. First time since they had that problem with the site a few months ago. I stopped trying to download videos today after it happened twice.

Same issue here, on Saint.to videos ends all up on infinite loading, no matter if embed or played directly on the saint site, on a different browser and or with an active VPN. Download also does not work either as bring to an unreachable web page. On bunker, i found out that replacing whatever comes after the dot with "si" fix the problem for me (not on page embed videos tho). so for an example, turning the url from bunker.site/blabla into bunker.si/blabla makes it reachable for me. good luck!

I have the same problem and for quite some time.

I can see the video thumbnail but not play the video or download. It loads indefinitely.

Bunkr the same thing. I can't access most of the links (and the very fews ones that work, i have to click on the link several time or reload the page and then click on the link another number of times)

I´ve tried with or without VPN (2 different VPN´s and tried with multiple countries)

Very frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

I had the same issue with my isp, which had me signed up to an "antivirus" which basically all it did was block HTTP (non secure) connections, and saint for some reason does most of its videos across HTTP. Now ofc I'm no longer signed up to it (because it did nothing), but what worked for me was going directly to the saint video on the saint website, where the "antivirus" gave me the option to view this "dangerous" website and that allowed me to view embeds for a couple of minutes at a time.

Last edited:
could you pls check this domain ? ive downloaded alot videos from different bunkr domains and its pretty fast, but this one extremely slow when downloading or watching.
That specific server is extremely overloaded, we're waiting for a few quotes on our server providers to migrate such server. In the meantime it has been disabled and we're in the process of making a full backup of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom