Support can't upload videos to saint2.su

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

jbxchjbsjvsjldhbsd

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I logged in with my simpcity account and once I start uploading files something pops up and it says "failed - no permissions (not logged in) (try re-logging)"
I even tried making another saint2.su account but it gives me the same error, what am I doing wrong?

ppurgatory

Superfan
Apr 24, 2022
Very frustrating to be told something is "working fully" when this happens. Tried for the past two days to upload this video. Progress bar fills fast because file is small, but never finalizes. I've waited over an hour multiple times using three different web browsers, even trying a VPN. It's not in my uploads.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I don't see this getting fixed, so my question is: What other approved file hosts can I use that allow videos to be embedded into the threads like saint2? I don't want to just post a bunkr link. Their pop ups are a pain in the ass.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Think this is just a missed config on the new server not allowing uploads over 100MB.
We were only made aware of it earlier today and the right person hasn't been online to fix it yet.

There's no need to over-react, if you'd told us about it the first time it would have been fixed already :peepoShrug:

• PeepoLove
Reactions: ppurgatory