ManyVids Candy Glitter

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Candy Glitter - Embrace Gooning​

Description:​

Have you tried to push this habit away? Have you tried to tell yourself that this is something you could or should quit? Well, fucking stop it. That’s not what you want. Why am I even telling you this? You know. You know EXACTLY what you want. Everything else is bullshit compared to gooning for Princess Candy. So why would you even consider trying to get away from it. Like I said, fucking stop it. Don’t try to get away. Lean into it. Allow yourself to love it. Fucking dive in. Do what you know is right, and embrace gooning.

PixelDrain Download:​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Virginity Vicious Cycle​

ALL VIRGINS BUY THIS CLIP. You will love it. I know what virgins need.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Lick My Pussy After I Fuck BBC​

You want to fuck my perfect beautiful pussy, but I have no interest in your tiny white cock. I only fuck big black cock! I'm going to fuck a big black cock, and it's going to feel so good. He is going to fuck all of my holes. And guess what, little bitch? You get to clean up all of the cum! That's right, he is going to cum in my mouth and I'm going to spit it right into yours. And the best of all, he is going to shoot his load into my pussy and ass, and then you are going to get down and lick the cum out of my pussy and ass. It's a privilege for you to be anywhere near my perfect pussy, so while you're cleaning his cum out of my pussy I want you to say "Thank you Princess!". And perhaps when you're done I'll let you rub your tiny little white cock!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - If Only​

This clip is cruel. This clip will likely make you cry. This isn't your typical "JERK OFF YOU STUPID LOSER" clip. This clip hits you where it really hurts. This clip includes HONEST REALISTIC DEGRADATION regarding your life and your future. Long story short: you'll be sad and alone forever. If only you weren't such a loser…maybe then you'd have a wife who loves you, a ****, a nice house. If only you weren't such a jerkaholic femdom addicted idiot, you could have life experiences, but instead you sit at home endlessly masturbating and spending your cash on women who think you are a filthy idiot. This clip is intense and will make you feel like the stupid reject failure that you are.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - About Your GF​

How does it feel to have an ugly and boring girlfriend? My arrogance turns you on, doesn't it? Your GF doesn't give you enough sex, does she? I bet she doesn't even suck your dick!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Mesmerized. Mindfucked. Owned.​

I will lead you down a path to true submission. You will stare at my beautiful body until you are unable to say no. You will look into my eyes until you feel yourself becoming weak in the knees. I will make my way inside your psyche and implant triggers to further control you. Once I have taken hold of your mind, I will completely own you. You won’t be able to quit me. It feels good to give in to Princess Candy. It feels good to fall hard for Princess Candy. I will manipulate you, and you will thank me for it. Nod your head "yes" as you stroke and become incredibly weak and helpless for me. It feels good to obey. You need to surrender. Let my power wash over you. You're incapable of saying "no". You are a mindless little puppet for Princess Candy. You are addicted to Princess Candy. You need Princess Candy now and forever.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - JOI For Tiny Dicks​

I'm feeling so generous today! I'm going to allow you to rub your tiny little itty bitty cock until you squirt all over yourself. Your cock is so small - could never get with a girl like me. I am so fucking sexy, and you're just a tiny dicked loser. Go on, stroke it! Stroke your itty bitty cock!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Restrictive JOI​

You want me to tell you how to jerk your dumb little cock? Of course you do. You’re going to have to endure some of my teasing and toying first, though. In fact, I think I’m going to do thing a little differently today. I’m not going to let you jerk in the normal way. We’re going to put some restrictions in place. You don’t mind, though. You love doing what I tell you, no matter what it is.

SoGooned

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
My Way

1eda50e818ba02caafd2dc552e72aabd.jpg

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Premature Ejaculation Encouragement​

I typically degrade and humiliate you for being a quick cummer. But I was thinking, it's actually pretty funny! I love knowing that I am so hot that I can make you squirt instantly! Today I am going to see how quickly you can cum for me. I want you to cum over and over for me, and tell me how quickly you came! After your first or second premature orgasm, you can pause this clip and come back to it later, I'm sure your dick will be squirting within the first minute!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Aroma Goon Loop INTOX​

Get your bottle of inhalants and get ready to play with me. Get ready to inhale, and get so fucked up for me. You love playing with inhalants while you play with your cock, don’t you? Open that bottle, and INHALE for me. That rush, that first inhale is so amazing, isn’t it? Start stroking your cock, and INHALE again. My inhalants clip are irresistible for you. You can’t help yourself. You’re my good little inhalants puppet, aren’t you? You would never pass up a chance to sniff, edge, and goon for me. Sniff right now. Become mindless as you inhale and edge. Turn into my mindless inhalants goon boy. Lose all control for me. I could get you to do so many dirty things just by putting that bottle up to your nose. EDGE JERK GOON SNIFF REPEAT. The best part of this clip? You’re going to watch it at least twice. This clip is meant to be watched at least twice, and at the end of the second watch through you may cum for my countdown. I’ll walk you through it, don’t worry you mindless little inhalants puppet. By the time I’m done with you, your brain and your balls will be empty.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Destroying Your Life​

Hey loser, I’m going to ruin your life and you’re going to thank me for it. You’re a pathetic little bitch boy and you don’t deserve to be happy. You don’t deserve money, sex or material possessions. You deserve to be a sad lonely little loser forever. You deserve to be completely humiliated and degraded. I’m going to take advantage of you. I’m going to manipulate you and teach you to jerk to your own demise. You will sever ties with anyone that gets in the way of our relationship. You will empty your accounts and liquidate all of your assets. You will give me every last penny you’ve ever saved. I will leave you broke, miserable and alone - that’s what you deserve. And you know what? I will get off on ruining you.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Cum For Your Cousin​

You n your cousin are catching up after a family dinner. You're caught off guard when she calls you out for staring at her all night. She tease u for being so obviously attracted to her. "You want to fuck your cousin, don't you?" she taunts. "I think it's so funny that you think I am hot! Just admit it...well, if you won't admit it, I am going to tease you until you can't deny it" Your bulge starts to grow and she can tell. She continues to tease you with her body while encouraging you to admit the fact that you want 2 fuck her. Once you finally admit it, she then starts encouraging you to masturbate in front of her. U are just going to jerk off later thinking about her, so just do it now! She takes her tits out and encourages you to masturbation while teasing you for jerking off for your cousin. "Cum all over yourself, I won't tell anyone that u jerked off for your cousin. I won't tell anyone that you came for your cousin's tits!"

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Premature Ejaculators BUY THIS​

Are you a pathetic premature ejaculator? Buy this clip. Pathetic beta rejects won't be able to hold their cum in.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Candy Glitter - Inhale And Submit​

Princess Candy Glitter encourages you to sniff poppers, masturbate and submit to her. She teases you both verbally and with her body during the clip. At the end of the clip she counts you down to an orgasm.