Simp Chat Cami Sweet / only1fairy Discussion Thread

smogeking

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This girl is amazing.

There was a little discussion about how she doesn't post frequently, but there's one guy posting her stuff consistently. I kind of want to know if she's consistent recently or mentioned anything about it .

I'd love to know if she's doing customs. If we could get some dildo content, I'd be very happy. A lot of her stuff lately has been the same, making me think she won't progress to the content I'm interested. Heck even some of her normal softcore content including her face or some pussy content would be welcome at this point. Sidenote: do you think her face is really that bad? Even if it's not ideal (and very few faces are), I'd rather see it

If she was doing good quality customs, I think simps like me would be willing to chip in for a better camera setup

Content thread:

Ps: thank you ImHereForTheAss

ImHereForTheAss

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She is definitely cute with absolutely phenomenal tits which is why I subscribed but I’m not sure how much more we can get from it. She doesn’t really work her strong features well which makes her appear ugly in certain respects.

She said on TikTok she won’t do BG content. I took some pics of her PPV offering for those interested in how it’s priced. I bought a few, which are generally just longer than her normal content (not worth it).

Appreciate the shoutout.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Latenight3100

Lurker
May 24, 2023
She used to post quite a bit about being into girls and wanting more attention from them. But she’s dropped that since her original TikTok was banned. Her old one was more of a personal TikTok, but she started to get a lot of attention. She slowly moved into more thirst trap and eventually launched her OF when her old account was banned. Her new TikTok is very much more attuned to her OF.

Her personality came out a lot in her old posting, I kind of wish she went back to that. She was a cute dorky chick who suddenly found out she was hot and it was charming.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving her posts - but it is less authentic than before.

smogeking

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Y'all think the topless gardening is just the live from here?

I would consider buying it if it was actually topless, but it appears that she has a bra on and maybe no sound.

Discussion point: the amateur feel is pretty appealing

Last edited:

ImHereForTheAss

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I have a few mins of her live while painting her bathroom but the screen recording is fairly large and just haven’t posted it. But yes I’m certain that’s just a snippet of her live. I caught one of the gardening lives last minute and it looks similar

Her original TikTok was funny cuz she was always so anti OF but I guess the idea of a few grand per month for doing basically nothing outweighed her original opinion lol

samsantiagos

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 10, 2023
She never replies to my requests for customs or even just chats w questions. Unsubbed bc that’s a big part of why I like to sub to smaller creators — actually talking to them.

Also maybe I’m in the minority here but she does not have a good face at all. If she was overweight or didn’t have those tits, you’d be thinking the same. Poor bone structure and skin. Just trying to be objective here, though I do wish she included it in her vids

Seemesometits

Superfan
Apr 2, 2022
Agreed on the bad facial bone structure and skin. I think she is a butterface. Face is like a 4 out of 10 for me. Her front profile is passable, but her side profile is bad mostly because of her nose.

Her body on the other hand is an easy 9 out of 10 for me. I was not expecting her tits to be that big and perfect under her clothes. Add her slim body and it's a winning combo. Her ass is pretty decent too especially for a skinny chick. I don't think she takes care of herself that well tho. Her hair looks poor and she doesn't shave her pits. I don't mind a bush, but she could trim it a bit.

Her content is repetitive/boring and she is getting by on her insane body.

jd0803

Lurker
Mar 18, 2022
What’s most annoying is that we all know what her face looks like. Just show it here already! No matter how nice her body is, you can’t deny it feels like you’re looking at a nicely-proportioned mannequin without any face or voice in all this. She doesn’t have to do boy or girl/girl stuff, just say hello and smile.

4Di

Lurker
Sep 27, 2022
Can y'all link more girls like her? Slim big tits totally my type 🤤🤤