MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - callmeolivia00 discussion | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat callmeolivia00 discussion

Danvit

Fan
Jun 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So, I read the whole thread... basically, there are NO leaked (hard) videos where she shows her face, right? I see only photos and minor videos.

Reactions: loldrengen

tristanolilo

Fan
Jun 14, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes 100%. It is a very good boobjob, smooth saline implants, that's why they move around so freely. But if you look closely when she plays with them you can see that the implant slides around under her fingers rather than really squeezing them.

In some rare instances it is possible to see the rippling of her saline implants.

Also her, they look pretty natural in the first screenshot but in the second with her arms raised you can see how the implants sit on her chest with a wide gap between them. Even the perkiest natural ones dont look like this.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

And here another gif where the implants become more prominent the she raises her arms. Also notice the nipple placement, everyone gets distracted by the jiggle, and how soft they appear. But its like 90% of the boob(implant mass) sits under the nipples

That being said, it is an amazing boobjob. They look great.

Danvit

Fan
Jun 3, 2023
The ripplings visible in the first video above is enough proof they were "implemented"... the marks are even visible twice, both on her right jug (on the right, then on the left). Very nice one, tristano! I didn't notice, I knew something was wrong with this gal! Anyhow, I must admit it's probably the most perfect tit job ever.

dvapour

Fan
Mar 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
They are natural and I doubt you ever have seen or held a pair of natural tits in your life to come out with this shit. Nothing in the pics/vids you posted looks remotely fake. I wouldn't even call her tits perfect, I've seen better natural tits. The gland sits right under the nipple, for men and women. For women with big tits (not just fat tits) that area under the nipple will have the most density. The "rippling" is just stretch marks, which every girl with big tits has.

There are no scars anywhere on her. The tits move and sit perfectly on her in any position, fake tits don't. I can't believe we are even discussing this like I feel like this forum is full of 40 year old virgins or something.