Request BRRRAP - Girls Fart / Farting Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFunTimes

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I would normally direct you to my previous posts (Jenna Kitten was a common request, I posted a fair bit of her), but now's a good opportunity to note that someone has brought to my attention that some of my Bunkr uploads have seemingly disappeared!

I'm not entirely sure why that's happening. Kinda thought Bunkr was supposed to be immune to these sorts of issues. I'm almost wondering if I've hit a soft upload cap of sorts, because I have definitely uploaded a lot :MEGALUL:

I guess this is also a good time to mention that while I am generally going to able to reupload when asked, I would encourage y'all to grab what you can for yourselves while you can. I only have so much time/ability to upload this stuff, and I'd rather upload new stuff to meet people's requests, rather than play Whac-A-Mole with keeping old stuff up, yeknow?

Anyway, here's the Jenna Kitten album, it appears to be intact:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Some of my other albums have now shrunk, and some are entirely empty (Lola Luv for instance). It's hard to know what's been affected, so I guess if there's stuff you want reuploaded, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

gridvid77

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 31, 2022
hello again, all! none of these come from me, please direct all thanks and appreciation to our lord and savior DrFunTimes. needed to clear my hard drive so i threw some personal requests into some folders. reorganizing my folders has been more of a task than i thought it would be with work picking up in the last quarter. should have more organized shares coming in the future!

Hippiestink

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 22, 2022
I found out their names but I couldn't edit the comment anymore.Their names are Bruna Paz, Marcella Schultz and Scarlet White.
Bruna Paz is the one with the huge tits and she is wearing glasses. I don't know who the slave is.

I want to clarify that the this video is a custom video, and the person who ordered it was only willing to share it for money and not trade.
It seems someone bought it from them and shared it. I have no idea what studio it is from.

Here is another video that has the same slave from the video in the quoted comment above. I do know the one with braces is Britney Hunter.

Here is a link to Bruna Paz's thread for convenience.

DrFunTimes

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 30, 2022
Lizzy has come up before, I feel like there may be some videos of hers in those big grab bag folders (usually MEGA folders) that others have posted in this thread, so it may be worth checking there. I personally don't collect her content, and while normally I'd be able to grab some stuff from my usual source (Filthygrid), Lizzy is a special case, as she's so "vintage" that pretty much all of her videos are marked as "Premium" (which is a subscription I do not currently have).

That said, I may be able to help you, I do have a fair number of friends on ThisVid, and I do have some videos of hers floating around. I'll DM you.

As for the post you can't find: my post was edited by the mods, and I was instructed to not even mention or allude to that kind of content. I intend to abide by that.

Hey Satyrus, thanks for the kind words :) Welcome to the forum! I see you've posted once or twice before, but I suspect the reason you can't DM is because you need to hit "Simp" rank before you can start conversations with other users (this is to prevent spam). Check the Ranking Up Guide for more details, but basically, you need 20 reaction score.

EDIT: Ah, just noticed that your posts got cleaned up - I was going to warn you about that. Totally not your fault, but double/triple-posting (particularly when you're not posting content) is somewhat frowned upon. Remember you can edit your posts!

Anyway, as for your requests, here are three of the four you asked for:

CruelQueen​

/

CruelQueen - Fart Sniffer Gets 3 Ruined Orgasms:​

| 1080p | 2.21GB | 31:07 | MP4 |
vTs9-dfQq5mlRLwcLw22ifL_1H0pn7PQv8Y_vQVHD-4

CruelQueen - Sniff My Bean Farts While I Ruin You:​

| 1080p | 1.18GB | 15:40 | MP4 |

CruelQueen - Big Ruined Orgasm And Stinky Fart:​

| 1080p | 566MB | 9:32 | MP4 |

I couldn't find "Some Cuckholding Cumshots And 2 Farts", unfortunately, but here are the folders with all the videos I did find!

6zaBSfFmmVSVxKjBWZNbdg

Last edited:

DrFunTimes

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 30, 2022

Miss Poison Candi​

/
/
/
/
/

Miss Poison Candi - Fart Relief:
| 1080p | 407MB | 5:24 | MP4 |

Miss Poison Candi - Naked Fart Release:
| 1080p | 472MB | 6:15 | MP4 |

And oh really? Did she have more on FG before? It still seems like there's a decent amount there, I can grab it at some point (not today though, I've been at my laptop all day!).

frenchlady_666: sadly no. Searching around for her, I notice that her videos on ManyVids are absurdly overpriced - which seems particularly odd to me because her description indicates that they're all available on her OnlyFans, which is only $15/month. Not sure what that's about.

As for that Alison Miller video, it's weird, I could have sworn I had it somewhere, but I can't find it. Stay tuned (and if I forget to follow up on this, DM me).

Sure do, that's Serena Blair! Pretty much every single one of her fart videos is out there, this album is all but three of what's listed on her ManyVids (the three missing are the two most recent videos, and one Girl-Girl video where apparently there's some controversy over whether or not she farts in it at all :MEGALUL:).

Serena Blair / SexySerenaB​

/
/
/

Last edited:

gridvid77

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 31, 2022
Someone asked for Ryanx0x0/g0ddessryan:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Any1 having trouble with the MilaJoyce69 folder? Vids seem 2 be downloading an at incredibly slow speed, tried a few diffreent days/browsers, wondering if its me or the folder/videos
Edit - it's the bunkr folder im having trouble with, but appreciate the reply!

Last edited:

magicmastja

Lurker
Sep 19, 2023
This isnt one of the clips you were asking for so you might have it already but given how scarce her content is these days I feel its worth sharing

Wish face fart content wasn't as scarce as it is, even more so the especially top tier stuff creators like Sophieblue and Amirah used to make. I keep praying for a day someone shares a massive folder filled to the brim with it but it may never come lol.

d4rklusts2

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 7, 2023
2 girls face farting (unknown girls) just wow..

Wtf1dee3b0cb548f779.gif

I recognise one of the girls but I can't remember for the life of me her name, if someone can share would be greatly appreciated. Holy fuckk this video is so hot wtf

Wow41c75e888f92bf64.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.