Simp Chat Brittney Atwood | Brittney Smith - Discussion Thread

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
So what is it then? since you guys can’t agree, I have to watch all of their podcast episodes now / do scrape through the captions?

i do remember when the photos were posted to reddit 2 years or so ago. we only got them because some subreddit member had taken the time to basicslly check all the plastic surgeon‘s websites in their area I believe And then looked for any patients photos resembling Britney.

Absolutely amazing (for us Pervs) if she even admits these were her real Photos. But lol how I as Roman/brit would sue the fuck out of that clinic/surgeon (if there was never anything in the contract that allowed them to post patient photos like this).

definitely a scandal if a surgeon posts some celebs nude photos to their site.

but also seriously dumb of her to bring it up again if they’re actually real. Literally telling her male audience to “Google“ her leaked surgery photos If she tells them „they’re out there“.

i do remember that on the subreddit we had mostly come to the conclusion that they can’t be real.. but I’m happy to be proven wrong.

(when she says she only had one surgery in her breast implants, she doesnt include stuff like Botox or lip injections)

• EZ
Reactions: HornyNightKing

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
Also, can I just say how freaking weird Roman and Britney both are in real Life? They basically showed their true selfs through the podcast over the past years And their vlog personalities were really quite fake imho.

they converted to Mormonism and openly advocate for beating their children with a belt, don’t get me started about their weird talk about his moms passing (implying his dad had something to do with it; personally I just think they are uneducated religious fanatics that arent able to comprehend or deal with the passing of their loved one in a proper way And the truth is as simple as that the mom was driving around on scooters with her grandchildren and fell, hit her head on concrete floor in a freak accident).

The truth can be simple yet too painful for some people To accept.

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
From 10 months ago:

njosf8vk229b1.jpg
9-BA55233-D6-CC-4761-9-AE8-A5-EC647-EB7-A5.jpg

so unless jojo6901 comes up with actual proof from that alleged podcast episode, it’s still all just made up fantasies.

OrientalPole

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 24, 2023
Why are people shocked that the family vloggers are weird? Converting to mormonism was just the cherry on top (You want a rundown on how cult-like mormons are, do your research, it gets extremely weird)
Also read the thread and saw someone asking if they think she was groomed when they met, I'm not sure what state they live in, but alot of states and countries around the world have age of consent at 16, so with her being 17 at the time I don't find anything weird about that.
As for the pics, her nips look different in the nipslip than they do in the surgery pics, though nipples darken with age so its possible they're real, but impossible to be conclusive.
Also she has definitetly had other cosmetic surgeries, the fuck is she on about, she can't move her eyebrows, her lips look incredibly fake and she has absolutely had her cheeks done. No one stops at breast implants.

unreal596

Casual
Sep 29, 2023
If you know Britt, she’s super insecure so to think those pictures are real is kinda delusional.

People still think the blowjob picture is real too lol

Reactions: dinnerisready0