MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Breckie Hill - Discussion Thread | Page 28 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Breckie Hill - Discussion Thread

FireFox2234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Both are possible I suppose.
I mean, would you put it past either of these people to do this just to boost content? :peepoShrug:
Quite cringe if it was fake though.

JulioBones

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 22, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
They were never dating. Dude looks like a freaking mutant and Jack Doherty when he is 30. But he has kids watching his nonsense and gets like 60k watching him on Twitch so that is why she wanted to collab. He gets to use a hot girl for his content and ego and she gets some clout and new OF subs. The oldest story in social media is people using each other to boost themselves. Maybe she can try and "date" Caseoh next :KEKWlaugh:

SCSU007

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 5, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Never in a million years. Don't be so naive.

We will never see her do ANYTHING more than the see-thru top PPV that was $200.

That's it bro, you saw her tits.

The titles are just too misleading and the simps will fall for it again and again and never unsub. As long as she is making money she will continue as she is.

Even with an agency and OF's cut, she is a millionaire. She can probably keep this up until she is 30. She will be a multi-millionaire. She is one of the top tier non-nude scammers. She can shoot all of her content for month in one day and do literally nothing except spend that money. If i had to guess it will be a loooong time before she loses subs. For every sub that she loses after a month, she gains one.