EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Brandy Renee | justbrandy27 | brandyrenee19 | ReneesRealm Discussion

yeah the video bundles are done by her, although not sure if agency or not. either way makes it harder to know if i already have it, although she's not bad enough to resend old stuff constantly to smokescreen.

doubt it's an agency thing just because usually they come with chatters or the slop image macros that have been gracing other popular model pages. her interactiveness is at an all time low, she's basically not checking messages anymore.

yeah the video bundles are done by her, although not sure if agency or not. either way makes it harder to know if i already have it, although she's not bad enough to resend old stuff constantly to smokescreen.

doubt it's an agency thing just because usually they come with chatters or the slop image macros that have been gracing other popular model pages. her interactiveness is at an all time low, she's basically not checking messages anymore.
Yea she is about to dip out. I'd love to be wrong but it seems she either made enough to retire or makes enough from IG and tiktok to retire. Her vids are all the same. Cos play 4 clips of a bj with her husband. I'd be curious if they are even new or just backlog stuff she saved up. I'm still not sure she didn't get pregnant and make a shit ton of content to post periodically. I don't think she's shown her pussy in months. Probably doesn't reply well cause she don't need an agency to post once a week.

drakemaverick is the video you posted in the content thread the same one from her wall? The nurse outfit is the same but the background has the lighting completely different.
no she posted that wall post on sep 4th, the nurse bundle was in late august. might have missed a bundle as i was out, or she's asking for response. i'll see if she responds.

just saying though, that post is silly. says it's a bbc lol

Back
Top Bottom