EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Brandy Renee | justbrandy27 | brandyrenee19 | ReneesRealm Discussion

yeah basically when she started going silent last year is when her content changed, she used to be active with her DMs and would let folks know on her main feed what she was working on. now she really only does these little clip PPVs in DMs with no context or preview, sells them for 30-40 and says they're 90% off because her "pricing" logic is a bit inflated. the messages also get deleted if you didn't grab them in a certain amount of time

Damn that sucks. That poison ivy solo was looking to be one of the better solos shes had

Requested a video from her catalog and she got back to me with a PPV, which is fine, but without preview and clocked in around 8ish minutes. Unlock cost was 90 bucks. Crazy.

Requested a video from her catalog and she got back to me with a PPV, which is fine, but without preview and clocked in around 8ish minutes. Unlock cost was 90 bucks. Crazy.
yeah it's really unfortunate. that would have been around 20-30 back in the first half of 2023. the pricing certainly sucks a lot, but the communication is pretty rough now too.

Does anyone have any of her like, solos from the last few years? I've seen them circulating on sites but they're always private. Like the bunny girl bulma solo, for example?

Looking for this scene. Other girls are Lexi Sample and Gemma Boop. Maybe somebody has it or could buy it for us?

Does anyone have any of her like, solos from the last few years? I've seen them circulating on sites but they're always private. Like the bunny girl bulma solo, for example?
i have that bunny bulma one and quite a few others, i figured they were uploaded already. just mention what you're looking for and i'll see if i have it. i know i don't have all of her older OF solos but i do have a decent chunk.

Looking for this scene. Other girls are Lexi Sample and Gemma Boop. Maybe somebody has it or could buy it for us?
i didn't see that one anywhere as far as I could tell, not on EMP or my own stuff. i don't believe she ever shared it on her page so it might be a Mandingo Club only thing.

i have that bunny bulma one and quite a few others, i figured they were uploaded already. just mention what you're looking for and i'll see if i have it. i know i don't have all of her older OF solos but i do have a decent chunk.

i didn't see that one anywhere as far as I could tell, not on EMP or my own stuff. i don't believe she ever shared it on her page so it might be a Mandingo Club only thing.
Most of her leaks are B/G, not much of her solo content from the past few years has posted. .

I wouldn't even know where to start listing them, but I'm interested in all the full length solo videos you have.

Just know that there's a good chance it hasn't been posted, if it's not super old or ASMR

Last edited:
She does sell it on her OF page, or atleast did a while ago but wanted $99 for it lmao. Mandingo Club sells it for like $35.

Back
Top Bottom