Simp Chat Botezlive / Botez Sisters

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nemo's views plummet when she does poker. She usually averages around 3-4k playing chess or doing IRL and around 400 for poker. Why? First poker is awful content. Second, she makes her face cam much smaller when playing poker. Dudes want to look at her and bail when they can barely see her.

I hate using the word incel cause it is overused, but that would describe any dude hating on Andrea for selling sex. She finally made 1900 after years of chess. No one is watching or following her for her chess play. They are following her cause she is ridiculously hot, and unlike her sister Alex, posts hot pics, reels, etc.

A lot of chess dudes are very weird with this stuff. They are following chess hotties based on their looks and then get mad when the chess hotties show why they are following them in the first place. It's like a dude getting mad at a hot girl for turning him on.

gqboston

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
Botez sisters started in 2017, them, chessbrah's and hikaru are the og's of twitch chess. Alex was doing ok like 300 views, until andrea started streaming which boost them 1-2k views 2018. You could tell early before the boom andrea would carry the channel. Also Nemo has fake views, the 3k views are from chess tv, thats why she averages 300-400 views without chess. same for anna cramling and others on chess tv. The tournament and irl views is were the real numbers are at. Across all platforms the sisters killed it. Alex needs to step back, she too lazy and just holds Andrea back imo, peek dj streams get 6k views and if she collabs more again easy 10k. I hate poker or any gambling, Alex gotta stop with the degenerate shortcuts for pay lol

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
The Botez channel is also embedded on chess tv. That is why you can see their stream jump or drop as many as 2k viewers within seconds. It's not fake bot views. Just embedded views. Fextralife is the textbook example of a channel on Twitch with embedded viewers from their website. They might have a stream with 30,000 viewers with only a handful of people commenting in chat.

Asmongold showed an interesting tool that showed what percentage of viewers on any Twitch stream are real as opposed to bots or embedded viewers. But I can't remember or find the tool now.

gqboston

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
Your right its embedded views and not as bad as fextralife, i just remember Andrea not wanting to be on chess tv, since she can still average organic 7-8k views without it during EU hrs. Its more noticeable with smaller chess channels. Hence nemo, anna etc.