Simp Chat Bonnierabbit - Discussion Thread

MrBigBoss

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
9k Kinda low for a girl on stream. Esp a more popular streamer. Youtube feels more insulated from simping streaming-wise. But a good pair of tits will net you years of business. Never doubt the bewbs. Ever.

I just hope things don't sour in the "relationship" and she pulls a "ESFAND Hurt! Touched in ways never been touched before!"
As long as he has a clean break as he did with Jinny he's Gucci. The issue is most of these cam girls not very mentally stable.

Eddie Kingston Fan

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 22, 2022
Anytime you can double your viewer count it's a huge deal. "Get a Hot Girl on Stream" is a time-honored tradition on Twitch to rapidly grow your audience. It is how Ricegum got famous along with botting his streams. Then it was Ice Posiden. Mizkif did it. Hasan has done it. Now it's Adin Ross and the other W streamers doing it. All guys want to see hot girls. But nerds, geeks, and social outcasts? It's like throwing raw meat to lions.

The Esfand and Jinny collab helped both tremendously and it is working to a T with Bonnie.

MrBigBoss

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Oh fuk you're right. There was tons of drama linked with the Vaxx with her and her brother. I totally forgot about that stuff. But was that the main reason they split? I think they are cool cause ultimately both hung out in Korea recently.

So maybe it was an optic split? Not too sure

BeyondUltra

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
They cool man only ppl that care too much are the parasocial viewers who have nothing better else to do then gossip.
They hung out when he went to korea and they linked up on and off stream at twitch con earlier this year. Aint no way in hell i am going to look throuh jinnys vods to find where she said that she was kicking it with esfand off stream. Caught it live.

apex1347

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
How long did she actually cam for? Was it not a very long time? The number of saved videos is pretty low so it seems like she wasn't at it for very long.

MrBigBoss

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Wait, I'm confused. I dont recall anyone requesting you to post videos of them hanging out. 0_o

In fact, I stated they hung out in Korea. But are they as cool as before? Prob not as she isn't on his stream as before. So the dude above me was correct. It did impact them both. Most of those E-girls snag some clout and dip anyway. Sure the same will happen here. Trying to pool an audience to generate enough simp income so they don't have to actually work.

Abrake

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
well to reup what Blobskoop said on her forums was...

"Oh shit I thought everyone knew. She explained her past on stream, she referred to this cam work as "online jobs." She was a refugee from Iran or Iraq or something, and as a child they moved to Lebanon. Then some war broke out there, so they moved to somewhere in USA. She's got like 4-5 younger brothers and her father moved back to Lebanon, leaving Bonnie, her mom and the sons to just live by themselves. Her mother fell into depression and didn't work, which is why she agreed to let that fat fuck do her on camera and cried when she got a 500 dollar donation or something. "I took up a bunch of online jobs to support my mom and my brothers" and I wanked to those online jobs not knowing the past. Now that I know I'm just glad she's doing better, her mom's also working, and that esfand dude is helping her out. I normally wouldn't type so much but I'm taking a nice leaky shit rn so might as well utilise this time for this. Sorry for not enough details."

b00bsanda$$

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
plenty of people have to help there parent(s) provide for the family or themselves. Sucks when it happens, but no one forced her into sex work. Sounds like the typical young dumb just turned 18 sex sells teenager :MEGALUL:
Guess that esfand guy just wanted to save a hoe for his karma build.

keklord

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022

If she's ethnically from Iran that's a cool coincidence because Esfand is Persian, he was born in the US though (that explains the hair for both of them). We don't know what goes on off stream so maybe they they also have alot of other things in common.