MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - blondie bennett | SimpCity Forums

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Wet Top Fashion Show​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

"Hi guys, you know how I love showing off my huge fake tits on a stick body in slutty clothes. I thougt hmmm... what if I wear a 5 different white tops and get them all wet! Who doesn't like a see thru white wet top with huge plastic bolted on tits??

My nipples were getting so hard from making all these white tops soaking wet. Truly made me so horny. If it makes you horny and you want me to do another, let me know.

So... Ready to get wet with me??"

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Blondie2.0 Reveal​

"Just a lil' video of what is to come to BlondieBennett2. Since you last seen me i have been rebuilding myself to an extremer version of me. I had face surgery, lip lift, expander tits that are now filled to 2510cc and counting. Plus lots of laser, botox and filler along with transforming my skinny stick body to a sculpted fitness bombshell. I'm happy to be back and share my progress this far while I continue on my transformation journey."

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Top Stretching With 3750ccs​

"Now that I have reached mega size fake tits. I am always discovering new things in my daily life having my monster tits.

Like this normal top I would wear it is not sheer at all. However, when I put it on I immediately noticed it was see thru. The magic of 3750ccs!

I just love my fake tits!"

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Balloon Tits​

"I have the perfect bimbo dress to show you. Not only does this dress show off my tiny waist and stick legs but it makes my fake tits look like over inflated balloons! So round, so firm... no bra needed ever for my balloon tits!! It's like i am wearing an invisible push up bra! Yet i have my perfect fake tits out on display! Lots of angles to show you that they just don't move, just water balloons bolted on my skinny body!"

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Kiss My 17cc Lips (and Face) Goodbye​

"Hi Juvederm and Botox Lovers!

In a few weeks I will be having lip and facial surgery. However being the fake addict I am I couldn't resist 1 last fill before I go under the knife. Shhh... don't tell my doctor hee hee. I also had another dose of botox last month cuz i can't stand any movement in my face.

My farewell video is for all you lip filler and botox lovers. I get upclose with you showing off my 17cc plastic lips and frozen dollface one last time. Tell you a lil' about my upcoming surgery, while I sit there vacant and doll-like, suck a big lolicock, then gloss my lips up.

Cum hard for me one last time 'til you see the start of Blondie 2.0 very soon!"

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Bikini Fashion Show - Wonder Woman Edition​

"5 red, white & blue bikinis. 1 Woman with huge 2880cc ultra fake expander tits posing and flexing her muscle body! A man made wonder woman super hero!

**Apologies if you can't hear me correctly, my voice is still recovering from damage I sustained during the california fires"

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Bikini Fashion Show 10.0 - Viewers Choice​

"Hi Blondie Lovers! Have you missed my perfect huge fake tits?? I have sooo missed showing off my balloon tits to you, especially in and out of slutty bikinis!! I'm so excited to get you this edition of my Bikini Fashion Show!

It's a hot summer day, perfect for me to strut my tan fit body in 5 different slingshots and monokinis that were all sent to me off my wishlist! Thank you guys! You know how I love being dressed like a plastic fuckdoll... hee hee!

Tell me which one shows off my huge fake tits on a stick body the best and makes you cum for Blondie! Love you guys!! Stay hard for me!"

hewo99

Catpain Blackudder
Jun 21, 2022

Bikini Fashion Show 11.0 - Micro Bikini Edition​

"Hey everyone! Welcome to my 11th Bikini Fashion Show: The Micro Bikini Edition brought to you by fmsb who sent me 6 slutty tiny bikinis for me to show off my huge fake tits on a stick body! He knows how much I love being dressed like a bimbo fuckdoll! Nothing makes me happier and hornier:)

I get so turned on doing these fashion show videos, looking at my perfect round fake tits and tight firm body thats made for showing off tiny bikinis! Mmmm... You can't resist me. Watching my bimbo barbie body from different angles! Can you make it through all 6 bikinis?? Which one made you weak that showed off my huge fake tits on a stick body the best and made you cum for me?? I wanna know! xo"