Simp Chat Blancnoir / Izzy_XX Discussion Thread

AG699

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If I remember correctly, after camming she took a hiatus. Then went to Twitch to stream in what seemed like an effort to pivot away from NSFW camming. Then she stopped doing that, likely when she realized that the money in Twitch stream is nowhere near the money she was making in camming/OF. So she went back to camming for a while in a more SFW-but-still-kinda-NSFW capacity. And now she's on hiatus again.

Unfortunately I don't see her coming back to full-time camming and stuff. It seems like she doesn't want to tbh.

Reactions: Ballgag The Clown
Mar 11, 2022
she used to have a curiouscat. i can recall that she said (1) she used to get wasted drunk as a teen, one time her grandfather had to find her (2) she has an infant sister, she was like 22?

iirc, she is going to school for film or something. a redditor also said he knows her, and her and jean (the ex-) always got into fights. not surprising since she did say she doesn't want to remember the times with him and it was a dark time for her

edit: she did at one point have a youtube channel as a teen. it was just random moments, i found it because someone released her name. i dont remember it so don't bother asking me about her channel

Reactions: jennaortega

anon6553

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 12, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If this is how you feel then idk, find something better to do.

Have a little bit of respect what these people do.

They're providing free material with the option to pay.

They're entertainers who can be social and also rub their muff. Most people watching have a fear of public speaking, never mind performing sex acts for thousands of people online. My .02.