MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Bitchinbubba / bralessforever Discussion | Page 19 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Bitchinbubba / bralessforever Discussion

Effort

Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I've said time and time again that I don't have an XXX account. All I can do use post the trailer or don't post it at all. Because I posted the trailer, that's fuels your desire to badger me to post a video that I cannot get? You also don't contribute jack shit.

Arykith

Lurker
Mar 17, 2022
Hello, I plan to put some files up, I just have an issue I have cyberfile but when I test I can't download from that site, anyone has the same issue ?

jasonjemodah

Bottom Text
Dec 26, 2021

tallguy0812

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nope, it's real. I subbed to the $35 without realizing I couldn't save any vids and that the XXX was a higher price. So I cancelled immediately but still have access for like 3 more days.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

SuperImp

Lurker
Jan 7, 2023
The massage video is just that guy (from the previous video where she gives him head in his car at the end) giving her a massage. It's barely over 12 minutes in length and has multiple cuts/edits. I did like where the camera focuses on her removing her panties and you get a good look at her pussy (legs closed/no spreading). He fingers her while she has her legs closed while on her back. Given the shitty angle, tough to say how much of a finger he actually gets in or if its mostly just rubbing down to her ass. Does seem like he probably gets an inch or so of his finger based on the movement, but still tough to say given the angle. She gives her husband a blowjob to get him warmed up, but no finishing shots.

The other threesome video is a little over 14 minutes. She gives that same guy (above) a blowjob. There is a segment to where she's giving both him and her husband a blowjob. Then it moves to the husband fucking her from behind (her tits/body to the camera). Not much of any angles, so you don't really see any penetration aside from his dick slipping out at the end between her legs. No cum shots or anything.

That guy/stranger has a serious case of bad sunburn though lol - IMO, the subscription is not worth it to be honest unless you want to see her mostly giving blowjobs at this point or a fan of nudity in general. The site seriously lacks legit XXX content. There is a few, but I don't think it justifies the $100 a month fee. They also seem to remove videos at intervals.

Based on her comment section, they tried recording the threesome in full - but forgot to press record for most of it.

jjay1

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 29, 2021
Don't want to come across as that guy, but what happens if these girls get caught by police naked in public? I know in some places indecent exposure could get you classed as a sex offender in extreme cases. Of course it is different with beautiful girls than men, but always something I have thought about with these videos.